community college

Bee

"Are you okay?" Chase asks.

I open my eyes and clench a fist around the cool grass.

"I don't know anymore..." My awnser couldn't have been more right.. I just don't know how to feel... It's hard to deal with all of this...

"What's going on, bee." Chase sits up and crosses his legs, so I do the same.

"Well, for starters I have been rejected by every college I've applied for... Sam is leaving for college in California so I'm taking care of Colby on my own.." Tears begin filling my eyes and chase just sat and listened to me, which felt nice.

"Who cares about those colleges. There missing out... You could always go to community college..." We both giggle becouse that would be the lowest point.

"Thank you chase... I don't know what I would do without you..." I give him a small hug.

"I can hang out with you and Colby if you'd like. I men i start community college next month."

I nod my head.

"I'd like that alot." I smile.

I heard my phone beeping and I look at it quickly.

It was just Colby asking me if I could come over again.

I release a shaky breath, relieved that he was okay.

"Wanna go to Colby's??" I ask with a side smile.

"Of course." Chase chuckles and we walk to his car.

I'm really lucky to have someone like chase in my life.

×××

Do you or have you guys ever shipped chase and bee??? Like when they were dating? I'm just curious lol.

Love you all so much and I hope your having a really good day.