Baby Talk

Bee

"Okay... So this is the room! And I'll be extra nice and tell you that there are some clothes in the closet. " Clyde smiles as he tells us. He really is a sweet old man. Like I thought old people were scared of teenagers...

"Well... I better get some sleep... So should you two." Clyde walks out, of course he shuts the door too... Making the awkwardness fill the room again.

Colby walks over to the closet and looks through the clothes.

After a little while he grabs a little pile of clothes then stands up.

"I'll change in the bathroom, you can change in here." Colby says winking at me.

I lean down and look through the clothes.

I grab a pair of cloth shorts and a t shirt that said 'zoo york'

After I put the shorts on I realized how short they were... But I was to lazy to change.

I hear the bathroom door open.

I turn around and see colby... Shirtless.. Only wearing black sweats...

My breath hitched in my throat.

He smiles, and I feel his gaze wonder down to my shorts.

I felt uncomfortable, to say the least.

I cover myself with my arms and awkwardly look around the room.

Colby walks towards me, and my heart beat speeds up.

Soon enough I feel his arms wrap around me.

Every time he touches me, I feel numb. I feel so eccentric and alive. It's the perfect rush...

I look up at his face.

I thought we were gonna kiss again.

My stomach flips.

"Your so perfect, bee." He tells me in a low voice... His voice is so deep, it gives me chills.

I step out of his arms and Climb into bed. Only regretting it a little.

I just didn't want anything to happen. You know what they say, nothing good happens after midnight.

Especially when your already sharing the bed with someone like Colby.

"Goodnight, bee." Colby whispers as the lights turn off.

"Goodnight, Colby."

×××

-maddie