Jake

Jake ^^^

Bee

I grabbed colbys hand and locked our fingers as we made our way to the door. The door of my childhood home.

I was ready to face my mom. And I had Colby with me.

"I love you." Colby said as tears brimmed his eyes.

I crashed my lips to his, it was always a sweet escape every time we kissed.

I pulled away and licked my lips.

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it.

Finally, the door swung open and I was shocked.

"Jake." I say breathlessly.

"Bee." He says with complete astonishment.

"Come in Bee... We need to talk about mom." He says holding open the door.

My heart completely shattered. I hadn't found the right time to tell Colby about Jake yet. I mean Jake was never around... I mean sure he's my Half brother but still.

Me and Colby walk in and everything was completely different.

New furniture replaced the old.

"Have a seat, I'll get you two a beer."

"We're fine." I say as I look at Colby who has a clenched jaw. He was upset.

"Where is... Mom." I say looking at Jake.

His green eyes Peirce into mine.

"She's dead. Alcohol poisoning. " Jake says as he gulps down a large amount of beer.

I roll my eyes.

I couldn't help but feel shocked and sad about my mother's death. But she wasn't her self when she raised me. She was the alchol. I never knew her sober.

"I um... I got the inheritance bee. That's why I'm back in town."

A hint of relief hit my chest. I didn't want to own this house.

"Are you here to stay." I ask with hope rising in my chest.

He's the closest family member I got. We have the same mom... I mean he's my blood.

"Yes. I actually am... " he says as his eyes water.

"Whos this?" He gestures to Colby as he wipes a few escapen tears.

"This is my fiancé Colby."

"Fiancé? My baby sisters getting married??" He says with a bright smile.

"Yes, Jake. Your baby sister is getting married." Colby says as if it was more for himself then Jake.

"Did you, want to come?" I ask with hesitance.

"I would be honored... Maybe I can walk you down the aisle...."

I nod and look at Colby.

"Is this okay with you?" His face seemed to calm down and he cheered up a bit.

"We should get to know you a bit better before we make snap decisions."

Jake nodded.

I kissed colbys hand and he gave me a small smile.