On My Mind

Bee

"Wanna get going to my house?" Chase says after the last Bell sounds, signalling it was time to go home.

I kiss his soft lips and linger for a little longer than usual.

When I pull away, I smile "yeah, let's go."

×××

"So you must be Chase's beautiful girlfriend!" Chase's mom pulls me into an unexpected hug

I smile. "Thank you, I'm bee." I say as she pulls away and stares at every inch of my body... I felt a little uncomfortable but it his her sons first girlfriend, so in a way I understand.

"Your absolutely stunning! You can call me may!" She says clasping her hands together before she scurries off to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry about that..." Chase says.

I stand on my tippy toes and kiss his lips, reassuring him that I didn't mind.

"She is right... You are very beautiful."

I smile and blush as I look at the floor.

Chase's fingers touch my chin and lifts my face up so he can see me.

"Your perfect."

His warm lips met mine again.

This time with much more force and passion.

The kiss was great... Until I heard the train horn sound.

I break apart from the kiss as images of me and Colby race through my mind.

"Did I do something wrong?" Chase asks with hurt in his eyes.

"No! Baby never... Im just worried if I'm ever gonna finish my math..."

Colby's face was burned in my brain, I close my eyes tightly in attempt to stop the pain.

"Bee? You coming?" Chase asks.

I open my eyes and see he's already at the top of the stairs.

"Yeah." I fake a smile and run up the stairs, chase grabs my hand and intertwined our fingers, leading me to his room.

Colby... Why?

××××

A/N: okay!!! It's been a while guys!!!! I missed you!!

Please leave a comment and a vote?!!!!?

I love you!

-Maddie