Breakfast in bed

Bee

After crying my eyes out the rest of the day, and canceling the plans with my brother, Me and Colby cuddled till we fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning with a headache.

When I reached over to hug Colby, his body wasn't there.

I opened my eyes.

"Colby!?" I call.

A few seconds later I hear from downstairs, "Down here babe! I'm making breakfast!"

I smile and walk down to the kitchen.

"Bee. You should go take a bath and relax, I'll bring your food up, for breakfast in bed." Colby gave me a small smile and I couldn't help but get super happy about all of this.

God I love him.

When I get back upstairs I take a short bubble bath, calming my tense nerves.

When I was done I grabbed a shirt from colbys drawer and some of my own under wear, then I went back to bed.

Shortly after Colby came in with a tray that had waffles on it.

"So I invited jake, Katie and Sam over for dinner tonight, I hope that's okay with you?" Colby asks sitting next to me.

"Yeah, what time?" I ask taking a bite of the delicious breakfast.

" 7 PM. I'm gonna make pasta and a salad." I nod as Colby leans in and places a short kiss on my lips.

"I love you. Buy I hate chase. If I see him I swear I'm gonna beat the shit out of him."

"I have you. I don't need to worry about other people's opinions... Your opinion the only opinion I care about."

×××

Hi! I didn't finish my homework becouse I keep getting distracted. Oh well.

- Maddie