Betrayed

Bee

"Colby! Wake up babe, you need to get ready to go out to brunch with Jake."

He groans and I roll my eyes.

He is so difficult to wake up.

Before I could continue bothering colbys rest my phone rings.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Hey." The word was full of detest and I was shocked.

"Excuse me? Who is this?"

"It's chase. I just heard from one of your friends that when you were with me, you had sex with Colby!" My eyes widen.

"That's not true! Who told you that!"

"I figured you only kissed him... But knowing that you had sex with him?!? Wow bee... Your such a slut. I bet he knocked you up recently and that's why your rushing the marriage."

My eyes were dripping in tears. Yes we were rushing the wedding but that's becouse we love eachother... Which one of my friends could spread something like this?? Katie? Sam?

"Chase..." I begin but cover my mouth as tears race down my cheeks.

"Don't say my name again... Your nasty and its disgusting that you would do this. How many other guys have you fucked huh?"

I hang up the phone and walk to the bathroom closing the door behind me. I let my back slide down the door as my heart crushes.

To hear that I was betrayed... And those horrible names being thrown at me... It killed me.

I wish I had a mother to comfort me in a moment like this... Now with the memory of my dead mother racing in my head my tears were just pouring.

I wiped a few tears away with my shaky hands. I stood up and walked towards the mirror.

I don't deserve Colby.

He deserves someone prettier.

"I fucking hate myself!" I scream and fall to the floor.

I wish I was strong enough to pick myself up... I just wasn't.

"Bee... Are you okay?!" Colby says lifting me up and cuddling me to his chest.

This is why I love him. When I can't pick myself up, he will be there to pick me up.

×××

Long overdue. Sorry guys.

Vote for another chapter!

Who do you think betrayed bee??!!!

Dumb chapter sorry about that as well.