Kiss Me

Bee

I looked into chases blue eyes, as he licked his lips nervously.

We were at the park. That's where we decided to kiss... When I got there chase had set up one of the picnic tables. It had a white table cloth with little sparkles on it, and four candles that accented the whole scene.

Me and chase ate chocolate covered Strawberry's and drank champagne from cute glasses... I always wonder where he gets all this stuff... But this was so romantic I actually teared up when I saw it.

I will never forget the minute the champagne tingled onto my taste buds... It was magical...it tasted like the most beautiful fireworks, and made me feel like I was dancing in city lights.

Chase looks into my eyes deeper, I honestly don't understand how that's possible becouse it was already a pretty intense stare.

I lick my lips and prepare my self to kiss my best friend.

I try to prolong the kiss... In all honesty I wanted chase to feel more desire... The kiss always ends soon but its the moment that leads up to it, is what you remember forever.

I look up at the sky.

"The stars look really beautiful tonight." I say watching the sky twinkle.

"You look really beautiful tonight." Chase says and I blush.

"That's one of my favorite things about Kansas... It's so peaceful at night."

"I feel the same."

I see chase pull out his phone and he selects a song.

"I love this song... " I say with a giggle.

I watch as chase connects his phone to Bluetooth speakers that amplified Ed Sheerens voice.

Chase stood up.

"Come on..." He holds out his hand, and I take it into mine.

He holds me close and we both sway to the beautiful song.

I was completely serenaded... Chase is very romantic.

I feel butterflies when chase rests his hand on my lower back.

"My hearts against you chest, your lips pressed to my neck...." The song sang as I closed my eyes and layed my head on chases shoulder.

"Bee..." Chase says and I look up and meet his eyes.

Chases lips gently met mine.

I was blown away... It was the most intense kiss... So much passion and the song was playing, and their were candles and the stars shining on us... It was a perfect kiss.

Chase continued to kiss me. As I kissed him back. Our lips moved slowly, and in perfect sync.

I placed my hand on his chest, and I felt his heart beat.

Chase's kiss didn't effect me like colbys... With Colby I felt a numb feeling... I was unable to have any control becouse i was simply in a trance.

But with chase its different... Its even better.

I feel loved... With Colby I was unsure of what I felt... But its all so clear with chase.

Chase now had his hands on my cheeks and he was pressing my lips to his with more effort.

After a few minutes we pull away.

We both flutter our eyes open.

Chase smiles. And so do I.

"Will you be my girlfriend bee?" His voice was raspy and quiet as if he was telling me a secret.

I looked from his beautiful eyes to his beautiful lips.

"I would love to be your girlfriend chase." And for the hundredth time our eyes tear up, and we share another kiss...

××××

A/N: awe I want this.

Comment? Vote?

I have school tommorow so I may have slow updates :) but I love you!!