Invite

BTW!!! This is a pic of Bee and^^ Colby!!! BOLBY is literally the ship everyone should ship.

Bee

"Bee. Are you okay?" Chase took me to a nearby bench and helped me sit.

"It's Colby..." I begin.

"Oh. I heard about that..." Chase says. I look at him confused.

"Heard about what?"

"Well I heard Colby got you pregnant so you two ran off to get an abortion... Is that true??" Chase tells me while using exasperated hand gestures.

I open my eyes widly.

"What! No... I hate people I swear."

"Well... Wanna talk about it?"

"Yeah." I say sheepishly.

We both stand and walk to our next class as I try and explain mine and colbys time away without fully falling apart, or sounding insane.

×××

"I can't beleive you guys jumped onto a train!! What the fuck!" Chase throws his head back laughing.

Thinking about it now, it is pretty silly.

Chase clears his throat and looks into my eyes.

"That's fucked up that he would kiss Amanda after running away with you! The nerve some people have.."

I wipe a few escaped tears away from my cheek as chase pulled me in for a friendly hug.

"I'm here for you." He tells me as he pats my back.

"Let's have a sleepover tonight." Chase says as if its the most casual sentance to ever be said.

"What?!" I furrow my eyebrows and smile.

"You, me, your place, Breakfast Club and popcorn?"

"That actually sounds amazing, chase... You like the Breakfast Club?"

"Betch, that's my life!" I laugh.

A thought occurs to me... Is chase gay or just... Feminine? I've always wanted a gay best friend to be honest.

××××

A/N: so I updated!!!!!! Yayayayya

Lol

Leave your opinion In the comment section!!

Leave a vote?? :) thanks

-Maddie