Pillow Talk

Bee

"So, did you and Colby... You know!" Chase says with excitement shining through his eyes.

"Did me and Colby what?!?" I say smiling and putting my phone down beside me.

"Well, did you fuck or not!"

"Oh my god, chase!!! Why the fuck would you ask me that!" My eyes are super wide and chase is laughing hysterically.

"What!?" He says hitting my arm playfully.

"I'm a virgin chase... Plus i only just had my first kiss a week ago..." I look at my hands as flashbacks of me and Colby kissing play in my mind.

"Was it hot?" Chase blurts out.

I laugh slightly. I think of our second kiss...

"Yeah. I admit... He is a really good kisser. But what do I know I have no experience... The few kisses we shared is about all I have experienced in highschool."

"So what have you've never gotten drunk?" Chase has astonishment written all over his face.

I tried to not sound like a total nerd when I explained myself...

"Honestly no... But maybe I will I'm not sure..." I trail off.

Chase stands up quickly.

"Ah, hell no!" He says rummaging through his bag.

"Chase its midnight... Keep your voice down, you'll wake my aunt."

He turns around with a tall bottle of red wine in one hand and two wine glasses in the other.

I scrunch my eyebrows. Why the fuck did he bring those?

"Here you go, hold this." He hands me the wine glass and begins filling my glass.

After a minute of him filling his glass as well, he joins me back on my bed.

I watch as he raises his glass into the air.

"To our new best friend ship."

I raise my glass and tap it against his.

"Cheers." We say together with smiles on our faces.

A bestfriend... I guess some dreams do come true...

I take the glass to my lips and pour a little in my mouth.

I swallow the bitter liquid and smile at chase. And as I continued drinking the wine, and even having a few refills, I was able to not think of Colby. I felt my nerves loosen and my heart explode, as my happiness shot through the air like fireworks.

I've only ever felt this feeling when I was with Colby... I honestly didn't know I could feel it without him.

The euphoric feeling was absolutely amazing... I don't think I can put my glass down to be honest.

I lay down on my back with a genuine smile, chase lays on his back next to me.

I close my eyes and let the music coming from my speakers whisk me away into a euphoria I never wanted to leave...

×××

Thank you so much for reading this chapter!!! I honestly love this chapter alot. A ton more to come my lovelies.

❤- Maddie