special

*PLEASE READ A/N*

Bee

"Okay we need to stop now." I say for the hundredth time as I climb off of colbys naked body.

I pull my shirt on over my head and pull my under wear up my short legs.

"Okay..." Colby says flashing me his cocky grin...

"No! It's not gonna work again! I mean it Colby I'm not ready to have sex yet." I couldn't help but feel a little angry that he wasn't respecting my wishes and he knows I'm so completely in love with him that I just look at him and I fall to pieces...

I mean you try denying Colby Brock the pleasure of pleasuring him...

"I know... I'm sorry.. Your just so fucking beautiful and I love you so much... I want to feel closer to you..." As he tells me this I read his facial expressions.. I have been able to read him very easily lately.

He was being honest. And I would be down playing if I said I didn't want to jump him right then and there...

"But we can wait babe. I want it to be special for the both of us... Not that it wouldn't be special anytime.. But its both of our firsts time... It needs to be perfect." I smile at him.

"Thank you."

"My pleasure, Love."

Colby stands up and dresses himself.

We spent the remainder of the day hiking up a small mountain trail and having a beautiful picnic, out looking Kansas. When it got dark and the stars came out I looked at Colby, as he whispered to me,

"I have a thought of you for every star in the sky..." I don't even know why but I leaned in and kissed his plump pink lips.

"Can you tell me some?" I say as I lay down and Colby does the same. Cuddling me into him."

"Well, I love the way you think... And I love the way you look at me... No one has ever looked at me like that. You just have so much love for me... From the moment I met you, I knew that dreams do come true... You helped me the most when I lost my parents... And I can never thank you enough for that." I could hear Colby's voice getting raspy and I could hear he was choking back tears.

I leaned in closer to him, and held him tighter.

"Don't be afraid... Let it out." And Colby immediately broke into tears.

And I could feel my heart aching so hard for him.

You don't know what hurt is, until you watch someone you love cry... Watching the pain trickle down their cheeks is the worst sight.

"I Love you Colby." I whisper to him.

"I love you more." He says back and then continued crying. I didn't think I could hold him tighter.

×××

It's been a while my amazing reader, but you know what?? At least I updated :)))) hahaha I'll be updating more frequently from now on, promise.

So I feel a bit awkward about the small smut in this book... Is it a problem for anyone??? Like do you mind if there is smut or no?

I love youuuu - Maddie