What happens when the guests leave pt.2

Listen to song as you read!!!!!

-------

Bee

I was standing in front of the bathroom mirror in my pink bunny pajamas.

I was analyzing my small, yet curvy, frame. My long blonde hair was swept over my right shoulder.

My blue eyes were still bright.

I love my body.

To admit that was a big step. But I have so much self confidence since Colby asked me to marry him.

I can't help but think of how beautiful my body and face really is.

It's funny how self conscious highschool makes a girl... I only say funny becouse now it just feels pointless.

It took me so long to realize, that looks don't mean anything... I mean yes, looks do matter, to an extent. But, your personality is what makes you beautiful, or ugly.

I honestly beleive that everyone is beautiful... And no, I'm not some hippie, tree hugger... I'm just a girl that went through hell believing every rude comment someone threw at me.

I can confidently say I love myself and I am no longer self conscious...

"Wow... " Colby says walking up behind me.

"You look adorable baby." He tells me.

"I know." I say then widen my eyes.

That was way to cocky...

"I'm glad you know that babe." Colby says laughing at my bravery.

"But I mean it babe..." Colby says before slapping my butt in a teasing manner... Not to hard but still caused me to jump a little.

He walked out of the bathroom and I blushed to myself in the mirror.

He still makes me so flustered it's crazy.

"Colby," I say as I walk into the room. "Im going wedding dress shopping with Katie tommorow.. Maybe you and Sam can have some guy time... Then when I get home we can have some alone time." Colby smiled and nodded.

I turned back into the bathroom and began brushing my hair, I couldn't help laughing to myself becouse he makes me feel uncomfortable and flustered and I can make him feel shy and cause butterflies to enter his stomach.. It's the perfect mix.

I finished with my hair and I turned off the light as I ran over to Colby's side, wrapping my self in the sheets.

"So baby," Colby says "do you really want to move to California... We can go anywhere babe." He tells me.

His body inched closer to mine as he wrapped his arms around me.

His voice was relaxed as he whispered in my ear.

"I do Colby... I think it will be amazing!" I say excitedly.

"God, I love you." The way he said that into my ear caused me to melt in his arms.

I bit my lip and hugged Colby tighter.

×××

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in so long!!! But I have like two weeks left of school then I will begin weekly updates...

I still love you to death!!!

-Maddie