Infatuation

Bee

Me and chase walk into the school laughing about some movie we watched this weekend.

We stood in the halls and talked together.

I took my eyes off of chase for a second and looked at Colby.

Him and Amanda have been all over eachother lately... And Sam has been hanging out with some girl too. They both seem really happy.

"Do you think me and Colby would be good together... I mean... I don't know he's just different." I say looking at Colby laughing with Amanda.

"Look... Bee, he was your first crush, first kiss, and first kinda relationship. Of course you feel attached... But look at him. He's happy. And look at you. Your miserable... admit it... You just have to get over him! He's not good enough for you anyway..."

I look at chase and I let my eyes roll.

"He's clearly faking his happiness... We're not over... We never even started really anyway." I close my eyes... Even I can tell I sound crazy.

"Let him go. He's no good. You know what they say... If you love someone let them go... If they come back it was meant to be."

I take one last look at Colby... Then me and chase make our way to first period.

×××

Me and chase sit next to eachother and mess around with our phones. I roll my eyes in confwhen I receive the following text from chase-

Chase: Colby is staring at you. Should I do something?!?! Idk. Don't look up. Get. Over. Him.

Me: wtf. I'm so confused...

Chase: never mind!!!

I accidentally laugh out loud and the teacher silenced me.

A few students looked up at me.

I continued to lose myself in a fit of laughter.

You know when you get in trouble and you just laugh even more becouse somehow in that moment it's the most hilarious thing ever? Well. yeah.

"Be quiet please, or leave!" The teacher tells me and I finally contain myself.

"Sorry." I say

I look at chase. He looks at me and smiles.

"I love you." He says shaking his head.

I laugh a little so only he could hear. "Love you too." And I meant it.

My hand tingles and my heart races when I feel chase grab my hand under the desk.

And for some reason... I didn't want him to let go.

×××

A/N: Hey! So another chapter!

PS if you want another chapter you need to vote and comment more !!! It gets kinda discouraging... Like I'll answer back guys I love you.