Assumptions

Bee

I got to my aunts around midnight that night.

My aunt went over to my moms house and she did get all of my things prior to me arriving.

I love my aunt Carol... Honestly don't know what I would do without her... I owe her so much.

"Bee, are you up?" My aunt Carol stuck her head into my room.

"Yeah." I say with a faint smile.

"School starts soon sweetie... It's time to get ready." She smiles and walks out.

I get out of bed and walk to my dresser.

I pull out some grey joggers and a black hoodie.

×××

I kept my head down most of the day.

It was just a new sense of sadness.

I was at lunch now. I look up and see Colby.

My eyebrows furrow.

Colby grabs Amanda's hand.

He seemed really happy. I could see her laughing.

And then it happened... They kissed.

My whole world shattered. My body went numb and I couldn't breath. My chest actually ached and I could feel my heart being torn out of my chest.

I'm so stupid! It's just embarrassing... All of it! Like what was I thinking? Colby has Amanda who is much better than me.

I grab my bag and run out of the Lunch room, letting the tears pour from my eyes as I crashed into the arms of none other then Chase.

×××

So chase is back!!! This chapter is sad. If you have ever had a crush and you've seen them with someone else it hurts... But imagine what bee feels.

Vote? Comment? Thanks you!!

-Maddie