1

"I can't believe you!" I shouted at Taehyung with all the strength I could get out of my lungs while running the 400 meters for the 4 round of 5. You wonder why I'm running? Well, it's a punishment I got because of this idiot!

He always get me in trouble and I'm sick of it, can't he just let me be alone for once? I tried to avoid him and do my stuff, but then he must annoy the hell out of me in class. It's his problem if he get into trouble home! My parents won't even care about this thought. And I may not know about how his parents are, but after what I have seen they have made, mustI say that they maybe might not care at all as well. Well, I may be wrong too.

"What are you talking about?! You started it!" He snappet back out of breath after all of this running. And oh, he said it was my fault? This spoiled brat!

"Me?! Excuse me, what did I do?" I ask annoyed. In the moment he was about to talk Miss.Seong came up to us.

"Can you two at least be quiet in the class room! This is the fifth time I sent you out of the class room and have been giving you a punishment. This time I won't say that you two have to take 10 rounds then let you go, you two are going to have detention!" She said and Taehyung walked away like she didn't say anything. How can he do that?! Maybe because of him we get another one just because he walked away like that!

"But miss--" She cut me off.
"No but, see you and Mr.Kim after school." She said and the bell rang exactly at the moment when she started to walk away. Agh, this guy is such a handfull.

It was finally lunch break, this day just won't get any faster will it? I sighed and walked to my locker.

"Jina!" I heard someone shout after me, and it's no one else than the only person that cares for me at this school at the moment. I looked behind me and saw Min, my best friend running to me with her long and thin legs. Ah I'm so jealous of her, she is so tall and beautiful and so skinny. While I am a short midget that have the weight of an elephant.

"Oh, hi there." I said and closed my locker and holding my books while looking at her.

"What happened this time? Washing the toilets? Washing the P.E wardrobes?" She asked all worried and I let out a sigh and looked at her with a straight poker face.

"I'm going to have a detention with Taehyung." I said and began to walk like it didn't bother me, but it really did bother me. More than anything else.

"Ooooo, just you and Taehyung. How romantic!" I rolled my eyes. She has this stupid idea that Taehyung and I likes each other and that's why we do all of this. So no one else will find out that we like each other or "secretly date", but that's just her stupid fantasy.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Keep on dreaming, cause I don't even like him a little bit." I said and took my phone up scrolling down my calendar to see what plans I had for today.

"Jina, you know you can't go on your phone at school." Min said and tried to take my phone, but I just pushed her away with my shoulder and looked at her.

"Min, does it look like I care?" I said and I saw that she got a bit sad and looked down at the ground.

"Jina, you have good grades, but you are always in trouble and I don't want you to get in more trouble today. I just want to help you, help your future." Min said with her sad voice that always get into me. I turned my phone off and putted it back into my pocket.

"I don't need your help." I said and walked away coldly.

I wasn't that hungry so I walked around the school while I was thinking about what Min said. 
She has right, I can't get into so much trouble. But I get in trouble just because of Taehyung!