25

She put all the food on the table and made it look so nice and well done, like a restaurant. Restaurant Jina,only for Kim Taehyung. I like it haha.

"Thank you Jina. This looks delicious"

I bowed and sat down.

"oh haha it's really nothing. Enjoy the meal." She said and started to eat.

I took a bite of the beef and looked at Jina eating. She looks so beautiful... I smiled and ate my food while admiring her face.

"Why do you look at me like that? Do I have anything on my face?" She chuckled trying to take that something away.

"No,no. You just look really beautiful."

I blushed and looked at my plate playing with my fork and salad.

"Oh t-thank you."

I could see her blushing without looking up at her. Ah so cute...

I peeked up and looked at her. This time she had something on her face. It was salad on the corner of her mouth.

"Jina. You have something here."

I said and pointed at the corner of my mouth to show where it was on her.
She tried to take it away but it was still on her face.

"No haha I'll get it."

I leaned over with a tissue and wiped it away. I looked into her eyes and she looked up at me and our eyes got locked together.

I slowly leaned in and closed my eyes and without thinking about it our lips touched.

JINA'S P.O.V

He leaned in, I was slowly panicking and then it happened. Our lips touched, the feeling of his soft lips on mine where amazing. It felt like real love.

I smiled into the kiss and kissed back. He slowly moved around the table without breaking the kiss. He broke the kiss and lifted me up and walked to the living room putting me on the couch and the left with this cold look on his face.

I was so confused. He just kissed me...and left like nothing ever happened...

It didn't mean anything to him...? Of course not! Who am I trying to be?! I felt some tears coming but I suck it up and let it be. I have Jimin... he loves me...right?

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

How could I do that?! She is my best friend's girlfriend! I can't do this to Jimin even how much I want to have her for myself... I know Jimin is playing with her. But if he hurts her she will come to me and also he will be dead.

I went to the table alone and finished my food and looked at Jina through the glass door into the living room. I sighed and went to her.

"Jina..I'm really sorry. I didn't mean t-"

"It's okay,I didn't care about it anyway." She simply cut me off.

I felt broken. Of course it only meant something for me...

"I think we should go back to the past. This won't work after what happened. So the normal rules again. Bai."

I said the last things as calm as I could. I thought she would love me, I was wrong like usually. I'm back to this cold me. Good enough, I missed to bully people. And my number one target is in my living room.
Hehe lovely.

A little smirk crept up my face while I started to clean the table. She is so going to regret for coming into this house.