15

I was home alone with my friends.
I don't know where Jina is but, I don't care. I'm not her boyfriend either.

But it's something with her that makes me think about someone... My childhood friend,oh God! I miss her so much. She moved away when we was in 7th grade...on her birthday...
And the worst thing is that I don't really remember her name.

*5 years past*

I walked to my best friend's house. It's her birthday,she is finally going to be 13 years old. I'm still older than her xD hehe~.

I bought her a best friend,necklace. It's two hearts with our names on and a smiley on the back of the heart. People thinks that we're a couple,but we don't care about it. We're just friends and nothing else. But I do love her more as a friend and I'll confess to her today.

I hope she will accept my feelings... What if she laughs at me? What if she will ignore me? What if she will take it as a joke? I can't do this!
When I was about to go:

"Taehyung-ah!"

She ran towards me. Oh shit! What now? Should I run? Should I hide somewhere? I didn't get the chance to do something before I found myself hugging her.

"Hi birthday girl." I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Hi Oppa." She smiled and that made me smile.

"I have a gift for you."

I took out a little box from my pocket and gave it to her.

"Oh Oppa...you didn't need to do this."

"I know,but I wanted to." She opened the box and smiled.

"Thank you Oppa,I love it!"

She hugged me again and of course I hugged her back.
She broke the hug and took out the necklace with my name on it and gave it to me.

"Take it on me."

She turned her back to me. I took her hair to the side and put the necklace on her and she turned around.

"Turn around and I'll take yours on."

I did as she said,but she needed to stand on her tip-toes to reach my level. When she was done I turned around and she was smiling but the smile disappeared really fast.

"Yah,what's wrong?"

I saw some tears was rolling down her cheeks before she looked down on the ground.

"Tae....I'm going to move..."

"What?!"

My heart was broken....
She is going to move away from me? No! This can't happen!

"I'm sorry Oppa...but my dad got a work that pay him really good and you know my family has problems with money...."

She started to cry harder.
Of course I understand everything,but I don't want her to leave me alone.

"I understand. I will miss you so much."

I hugged her and rubbed her back. She cried into my chest for a while until her dad called for her.
I hugged her harder and closer since this is my last time hugging her.

"Oppa...I need to go now..."

I let go of her. She kissed my cheek before she ran away crying. I watched the car drive away while I held my necklace that was around my neck. My heart was broken.

I will never forger you....

*END*

I started to wear black clothes often until it changed to everyday. I didn't talk for almost a year only some people and I started to skip school. And now I'm here with only 6 friends.

I started to bully people and Jina was one of the people I bullies the most. 

She reminds me of my first love and best friend too much.

I'm sorry for what I became to.....