30

"Don't forget your parents signature on the class trip to ST.Believe park. No signature and you must stay at school with the 1st graders and be in their classes." The teacher said, but could I focus? Of course not when Taehyung sit next to me and whispers idiotic things. Like what he will eat for lunch, what he is planning for me this even and how he is planning on leaving this girl cause she annoys him. Even tho we became friends again, like real friends. He is still the biggest fuck boy I know and the biggest idiot.

"She is so stupid, you don't even know. She probably plays stupid blonde. It still drives me really crazy though. Oh! The hospital called last night, your mom woke up, but she is still not able to get out of bed and that's why she will still be in the hospital." My attention finally got to him again when he mentioned my mom.

"LAST NIGHT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" I yelled and looked at him angrily."

"Miss! Are something bothering you?!" The teacher looked at me more angry than I probably did at Taehyung."

"Uh..uhm...I am s-"

"We're sorry Mrs.Charls. It's all my fault, please don't blame my girlfriend. I mean! Girl-friend, she's a girl and my friend." Everyone looked at Taehyung shocked. One, he took the fault. Two, he said sorry. Three, he called me for his girlfriend!!!

What if Jimin gets to know this...? Even though I don't think he would care... he hasn't talked to me for days, and when I see him he ignores me. Plus, he is getting closer with Min. It annoys me, but at least my best friend and boyfriend finally got to be friends again after their long story together.

Class shortly ended by Taehyung getting on the desk and screaming "lunch!!" right before the bell ring. Idiot.

I packed my books and pencil before leaving the classroom. I held some books because it's the books I don't need the rest of the day. Woop, no science on me today.

I walked to my locker and saw someone familiar. Jimin. Yay~.

I ran up to him, but as I got closer the books I held fell and tears filled my eyes. He was making out with Min.....

Jimin turned around and his eyes widened when he saw me. "J-Jina, let me explain."

"IS THIS WHY YOU HAVE IGNORED ME FOR 3 DAYS?! THIS IS WHY YOU TWO GOT SO CLOSE, ISN'T IT?!"

I felt like dying, I thought Jimin loving me. The fact that I believed it makes me so angry, but mostly sad. I knew he was a Fucker, and here I am. Crying, feeling used, horrible.

"Well, ehm...AH!"

I slapped him, twice.

"HOW DARE YOU?! YOU KNOW WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH AND YOU STILL MAKE IT HARDER FOR ME TO GET UP FROM BED! I thought you loved me..."

I felt empty. Hurt. Useless.

I was about to fall, but someone catch right before my knees hit the ground.

"Jimin, I told you to not hurt her. Was that too hard to understand?!" I expected it to be Taehyung, but the voice was too different. I looked up and saw Jungkook slam Jimin into the lockers and Taehyung holding me.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung said and embraced me. I don't wanted to say yes, but I couldn't. All I did was to look down and listen to Jungkook screaming and hitting Jimin while Min tries to stop him.

"Come. I'll get you back home."

Taehyung lifted me up and walked through the hallway. I looked up at him, "how was I so blind to see that this is Taehyung from my childhood...?"

I hugged him, "I've missed you..."

He giggled and hugged me back while caring me out, "Ive missed you as well silly."

----

"Jina, wake up. I got you ice cream."

I heard Taehyung's smile and wanted to slap his face. I nuzzled into my blanket hugging my teddy I got from Taehyung.

"Wake up!!!"
"STOP YELLING!"

I sat up and hit him with my pillow several of times while he laughed. "Don't you understand what 'I want to seep more' means?!" "-hahahaha I do, but I can't just let you die I know here either." He grabbed my hands and pulled me on to the floor and went on top of me.

"Hey there my weak girl. How you doing?" He made a silly smirk and chuckled.

"No no, you won't get me into the trap honey." I said and laughed.

"What trap?" He said and got his face closer to mine. Oh my God....

"Do you mean the trap where I just chill around and are myself?" He take a little of my hair behind my ear and look into my eyes.

My heart is beating so fast...

"Do you know-"

Ah his eyes are so beautiful, his lips, nose, just everything...

"-That you're really ugly when you stare at me like that?"

Wait what?