23

"Taehyung."

I tried to wake him up and make him let go away from me.

"Taehyung!"

I yelled and he fell off the chair and looked around

"Agh...! What's the matter?!" He yelled and rubbed his head.

"We have school." I said and got up

"You're not going to school,have you gone insane?" He asked and laid me back down

"Either am I" He said and sat back down

"Go!"

"Shut up!" He yelled

"You're sick! And you can't take care of yourself cause you didn't tell me you have tablets/medicines you need to take and that you don't have anymore left! you almost killed yourself idiot! Since I'm older than you and my parents aren't here, or your parents at the moment... I will take care of you. So at least have a little bit respect for me!"

He yelled almost making me cry cause all he said is true. i only have him now,my parents are at hospital in coma, his parents are at business trip... I only have Taehyung and Taehyung only has me.

I sat up and hugged him crying into his shoulder. He rubbed my back trying to make me stop crying.

"Shhh,it's okay. We'll skip school for today and go and buy everything you need. And maybe new clothes and something nice."

Taehyung said and smiled rubbing his thumb on my cheek. I just nodded and kept on hugging him until I heard:

"Baby?"

I looked up and saw Jimin.

"J-Jimin..?"

He ran up to me and hugged me

"Jina,what happened to you?! Why are you at the hospital?!"

Jimin freaked out asking questions. I hugged him back and he rubbed my back.

"I'm okay Jimin, I just fainted." I said calmly

"But why?" He held my hands tightly.

I looked over at Taehyung, but he gave me a stare. Like. 'I don't really care' stare. I felt hurt. After what he said and now he is back to his mean,heartless,arrogant self. That idiot... made me feel loved...

I ignored him and looked back at Jimin.

"Nothing special. But you should go to school. You can't be late."

"mhm. Okay. Be careful."

He kissed me once before leaving.

When He left I looked at Taehyung who was looking at me. Our eyes got locked together and his light brown eyes sparkled. Well it feels so.

"Get ready and let's go to the mall. Now!"

He kinda sound annoyed. And he shouted...my heart felt broken when he shouted..

I got up and did my things. After breakfast we went to the mall but Taehyung didn't let me touch him or talk until we were at the mall.

When we got there we bought my tablets and medicines first and went shopping.

"Taehyung,please come with me into this shop."

I pushed Taehyung into a store. We looked around and I found so many clothes that I thought would look cute on me. But I was to shy to ask Taehyung for money....

To be honest my family has it hard with money... We have enough for food and water and all that things. But we can't buy REALLY expensive things...That's why my parents went on a business trip. It was our only chance to get enough money to buy everything we wanted. But...it's all gone now...

And soon I need money to college,how can I pay it?! I barely have money enough for clothes!

I freaked out and Taehyung might have noticed me. Since he started to hold my hand and rub it. I looked at him and he looked at the clothes I thought would look cute on me. But how dis he know...?

"You like this clothes? Come lets pay for it."

He pulled me with him and I stopped him. I was so embarrassed to make him pay. He looked at me confused.

"I-I don't have enough money....put it back please..."

I looked down at my feet. I felt ashamed to tell the one that bullied me for so long that my family has it hard. Taehyung made me look up at him.

"Calm down will you? I'll pay you idiot."

He let go of my hand and paid. I was in shock. Even that he was rude he was nice at the same time. How?!

"T-Taehyung...thank you...this is the nicest thing someone have ever done to me..!"

I was so happy that I didn't mind that he dislikes me and jumped on him giving him a tight bare hug.

Taehyung kinda laughed and hugged back.

"You reminds me of my childhood friend. She had the same problem in her family and your reaction was the same when I bought her ice cream."

Taehyung put me down and smiled. He looked happy but also sad. He sighed and got the shopping bags. 

"I wonder how she is doing..? I really miss her. Well well. The past is there and I only can look forward. Let's go."

He walked out and I walked with him. I kinda feel sad for him. But why does his little flashback remind me of my best ever candy squeeze friend? I don't really remember his name..... He was the most amazing guy on the planet! I hope to meet him again,but it won't happen.

We shopped for a while and went on our way home. We walked down the street. I was in my own mind while walking when Taehyung suddenly stopped and made me crash into him what made him fall.

"Ah you idiot! Watch straight ahead while walking!" Taehyung yelled and got up.

"S-sorry..."

"Can't you at least show me respect?!"

"H-how can I show you respect when you just yell?!" I yelled back for once.

"I yell cause you never do something right! I bet you cant even get home from here without almost dying!"

"Fine then!"

I walked across the pedestrian crossing and looked to my right to see a car. It was so close,my legs didn't want to move. I couldn't do anything without looking at the car knowing that this is the end. Then.....