16

"Taehyung-ah,what are you thinking about?" Jin asked me curious.

"Huh? Oh...nothing.."

"He is thinking about Jina." Jimin joked and in the same moment Jina came into the living room. She looked at everyone before she went upstairs to her room.

"She actually live her?!" Jungkook asked all in shock.

"Yes, don't scream will ou?"

"Uuuu, hyung got a girlfriend!"

Jungkook started to jump around like a 5 year old girl that won Miss.beautiful or something. Jina came back down with a pink pajama short on and a white singlet with a cupcake. Is she crazy?! It's 7 boys here and she wear that?! It looks like Jungkook,Jimin and Rap Monster are going to eat her by the way they look at her.

Jina's P.O.V

I walked downstairs after changing to something comfortable. But then I heard someone that sounds like Jungkook,one of Taehyung's friends.

"Uuuu,hyung got a girlfriend!"

Really?! Who is it?! Please Jungkook or someone shout it. It was quite for a few seconds and I decided to just go to the kitchen.

I walked past the 7 boys and they all looked at me. Wow,am I popular just because I walk to the kitchen to drink water? I took a cup with water and sat down on a chair in the dining room that was next to the living room.

I felt eyes on me,I looked to my side and saw that Jungkook was starting at me.

"What the hell?" I mumbled to myself.

It was loud screams and a lot of 'Woah!' 'No!' 'Yes!' and 'Don't do that!'

What's wrong with boys and games? When I was about to get up and walk to my room, Jungkook came towards me.

"Hi."

He sat down on the chair next to me and smiled.

"Ehm...hi."

Awkward....

"What's up?" He asked shyly looking everywhere but not into my eyes.

"Not much, why?"

"D-do you want to play...with me and the boys?"

He is so shy,awww. How cute haha, I can't believe that he is older than me,but only 2 months.

"Sure."

"Yay! I won!" Taehyung shouted and started to dance. Is this guy really 17 years old? 

"Jina is only 1 point behind." Jungkook said and pointed at me.

"So? I still won."

"Whatever,I'll go up."

I stood up and stretched myself. Jungkook's eyes was glued on me when I walked to my room.

Why does that boy look at me like that....? Creepy...