4

In the English class I noticed that Taehyung was staring at me. He sits in the back of the class room and I sit in the front of the class room, it feels like he is trying to take my soul into his grip and slowly kill it while he have me on the tip of meeting the devil.

The teacher noticed that Taehyung didn't care about the lesson and called him up to answer some questions.

"Taehyung, please come here and tell us in English what your dreams are when you grow up." The teacher said and everyone was looking at Taehyung, just not me cause I don't give him the luck of my attention.

Taehyung didn't move from his place. He is the worst in English class and I could feel that he was nervous to do what the teacher said.

"Taehyung, didn't you hear me?" The teacher said and Taehyung bite his lower lip and gets up.

"I heard you, but I don't have any dreams" Taehyung said in Korean, of course. 

"Then say that in English." I said and looked at him. He looked at me with an evil look.

"Yes, do that Taehyung." The teacher said and walked up to the front of the class and looked at me deep into my eyes.

"How do I start?"

"Okay Taehyung, since you can't even say that you don't have any dreams in English, you need a help teacher in English. I will choose someone here." The teacher looked around to find someone, but everyone looked in their books not wanting to be chosen.

"Ah, Jina can be your help teacher from now on." The teacher said and smiled.

"WHAT?!" I and Taehyung said at the same time. I got up from my chair and walked up to her.

"Yes, you two can start studying right now." The teacher pushed Taehyung to walk and he walked to my desk.

"Mrs.Jung please don't do this to me! I can't handle that pice of dead ass brick that he call a brain!" I said annoyed trying to make her change her mind.

"Lee Jina! You are not allowed to say that about your classmate! Go and sit down, I won't change a single thing!" I groaned and sat down at my seat.

He then sat down next to me and said "You're doing my English homework and that's the whole studying."

"I'm not your slave, do them by yourself."I said and began to do some work the teacher said we all have to do.

"Do it or--"

"Or do you want the teachers and your parents to know that you're smoking?"I cut him.

"Don't you dare!" He whispered into your ear.

I looked at him and smirked, he knows I don't dare, but he is not 100 precent sure about it either. SO I can play with him for a while.

"We both know that I dare." Then the bell rang and everyone rushed out, also the teacher.

But not I and Taehyung. I packed down my stuffs and Taehyung just stood there.

"Do you need something?"I asked in a rude voice.

He then suddenly pushed me on the wall and said. "I promise, if you say something to someone your life is over." He slammed me onto the wall and walked away.

"One beautiful day I will take my revenge on you Kim Taehyung!" I thought and walked out of the class room.