2

I woke up because I got a text, I checked it, and it was from no one else than Min, of course.

-Did you understand the math homework? -Min

I watched at my clock on the wall and it was 6am, what a waste of time to wake me up now. I didn't even do homework or change cause I was so tired yesterday because of that idiot.

-I haven't done my homework. - Jina

I turned my screen off and went to the bathroom, it's not a big deal either. Just some homework, I can do them later.

I took a short shower and did my hair into a ponytail with a little of my bang showing. When I was done I took some black ripped jeans on and a black shirt with my favorite band's logo on it, I took on black mascara and black eyeliner, with black lipstick on and looked at myself into the mirror. This is actually a new style for me, I look so different from what I usually looked like. 
I wanted to try something new and now I did it, I kinda like it thought. 

When I was done I checked my phone and Min sent me a text for 15 minutes ago.

-What?! Why? Do them now, you have time.- Min

-Whatever. It's no big deal and it's only a waste of my time and energy -Jina

I turned my phone screen off and put it into my pocket and walked down. I made myself egg and bacon and ate it on the balcony. It's a quiet morning with the sun slowly getting up, the birds are singing and everything seem well this morning. For now  

When I was done with breakfast I took on some black shoes and left the house and walked to the school, I listened to some music on my way and I felt good now. All the stress is out of my head and the only thing I'm thinking about now is to see Min's reaction after seeing me like this. She will probably make me change clothes at the sharpest moment as possible.