5

School was finally over and it's Christmas break 'YAY!' and I am laying on the couch watching TV, lovely right?  

Suddenly I heard footsteps and I sat up quickly.

"Mom?" I asked looking around.

"Oh hi honey, I didn't know that you was home." She came into the living room and sat down next to me with a smile.

"Where is dad?" I asked and waited for her to say something.

"Your father is buying tickets."

"Tickets? Where are we going?" I asked nervous.

"You are not going anywhere, bu me and your dad are going to America. for a while." She looked at me into the eyes.

"What?! Why!? It's Christmas about 2 days!" I shouted at her angry..

"I know, I know, but we have to go because of our work." She said and rubbed my  hands with her hands, they are cold, as cold as her heart-

"But you promised that you wouldn't go anywhere." I said and felt my tears coming and took my hands away from her hands.

"I know that too, but calm down. I have talked with an old friend and her family will take care of you for some months. I and your dad have bought Christmas presents to you and they are already in my friend's house. All you need is to pack down your stuffs and I will drive you there." She said and hugged me tightly.

"But I don't want to be with some strangers." I said and pushed her away.

"They are not strangers." She said and sighed at me and looked at me.

"Can I at least know what kind of family it is? Do they have children? How old are they? Things like that"

"It is a family of three people, they have a child. It's a boy and he is 17 years old like you." She said and smiled.

"O-okay..."  I sighed and stood up and walked to my room.

"I'll go and pack down my stuffs." 

When I was finally done and we were on our way home to Mrs.Kim and Mr.Kim. I still can't believe that I am going to live with some strangers for 3 months. Agh, I hope their child is a cute, handsome, cool, funny and a good boy.

When we were at to the house I got off the car and said goodbye to my mom.

I went to the front door and knocked on the door. Someone opened it and it was a pretty woman, with long brown hair. She wasn't tall and she wasn't short either, she was in the middle. She had a big smile on her face.

"Ah you must be Jina. You have grown up so much since last time I saw you." She hugged me and I had an awkward feeling.

"Excuse me Mrs.Kim, but do I know you already?" I asked awkwardly.

"You don't remember me, hehe it's okay. Come on in and say hi to my son. Mr.Kim is at work, so he will come home later." I walked in and the house was enormous.  I saw a maid who is cleaning the kitchen when we walked to the living room.

"Taehyung, come down and say hi to our guest!" I heard Mrs.Kim shout.

Taehyung!? Please don't say it's Kim Taehyung.

"Okay mom!" I heard a known voice.

No! No! No! No! Please....

I saw Taehyung run down the stairs and when he saw me his eyes got wide.

"You!" I and Taehyung said at the same time.

"You know still know each other? Good, that will make everything easier." Mrs.Kim smiled.

"Mom! Why her?!" Taehyung whined at his mom.

"Taehyung, be nice and show her around. Ah, I have always wanted a daughter." Mrs.Kim hugged me again and walked to the kitchen.

"Are you coming or not?" Taehyung said and I just nodded.

I hate him, but I'm in his house and I need to respect that jerk if I don't want to sleep on the street.

He showed me around and when We came to the second floor he stopped in front of a door.

"This is your room. My room is next to yours and it's some rules here. One, you can't be in my room without my permission. You will never get it anyway. Two, you have to knock on my door before you open it. Three, don't think that we are friends just because you live here now. Four,don't tell anyone at school. Five, do not fall in love with me!" He said and smirked while walking away. He really thinks I'll fall in love with him? 

I opened the door to my room and the room was huge.

"Woah!" I looked around and the room have everything I ever need to not have a social life. I love it!

A desk, a big closets, a double bed, a flat screen TV, a little couch and a picture of Taehyung on the wall.

Everything was perfect without the picture.

"OMG, everything is so amazing." I said to myself and smiled.

"Do you like it?" I turned around and saw Mrs.Kim smiling at me while looking around.

"Yes, I love it." I said and sat down on the couch.

"I'm glad to hear that, pack out your stuffs and make yourself home. Change your clothes and the dinner is ready in some minutes." She closed the door and walked away.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

"Taehyung honey, go and call for Jina." My mom said and I nodded.

I don't like that she live here, but I don't have any other choice, do I? I walked up to her room and opened the door.

"OMG NO!" I thought for myself and closed the door slowly to not make any noise. She was changing her clothes, luckily her back was facing the door. I ran back down and sat down at the table.

"Taehyung, did you call for Jina?" My mom asked.

"Huh? Oh...yeah."

Agh, do I need to go back there. Uh, I must. I stood up and walked back up. When I was about to open the door, Jina opened it from the other side.

"Uh....hi." I said awkwardly and she ignored me and walked down.

God, so embarrassing. I walked back down and now I just want to forget everything I saw, but she looked good- TAEHYUNG! THINK STRAIGHT NOW!

Arrg.....