28

When Taehyung left me with Jina I stood up and sat down on the other mini couch. Haha I'm so careless thought. I should become an actor when I get older, don't you think so?

I laughed quietly and looked at Jina. Not to be the bad person here, but she is too childish for me and too innocent. Don't get it wrong Taehyung, you have a whole another style on girls than me. You like girls with short or long hair, you don't care. You like a tumb-boy style with a natural style. You want an innocent and cute girl that you can cuddle with and laugh with and have fun with. While I like girls with long black hair, a really girly style and a girl who loves to wear skirts and dresses. A not too innocent one, but also not a too perverted and guilty girl either.  I want a fit girl too, but not too thin. She must be healthy so I know I'll stay with her until we both die.

Jina is cute and she is fit, she looks good and she is pretty. Her style is kinda of mine with Taehyung and Jungkook's kind for girls. And she knows how to make everything better and make you feel better. And she takes care of you. But I'm pretty sure it won't last for so long. When she finds out about that Taehyung likes her she will leave me and go straight to him. So why the hell should I get feelings now? I could love her, give her real lovable kisses with a lot of hugs and food, yep food! Jin hyung says the only way to a girl's heart is through good food as good as your heart.

I sigh and look away. I feel bad for doing this, but whatever. Every girl do this to me so why can't they get hate but I can? I wish the world got more fair for once.

While I was lost in my thoughts I heard someone saying my name. Or more whispering, it was kinda feminine so it cant be Taehyung of course. God that man has a really deep, sexy voice. I looked over at Jina and she looked and me.

"Hi babe," I smiled at her and sat up probably.

"Jimin....why are you here? You have school..." She said and sat up rubbing her eyes.

Cute haha.

"I was worried about you, so I ca-" Before I could keep on talking the doorbell rang.

"I'll open, just rest here." I said calmly and made Jina lay back in the couch and walked to the door to open it with a smile on my face.

"Hel-" My words got cut off when I saw who it was. My smile dropped and my face went from happy and cherry to sad and depressed.

"What do you do here?" I said coldly rolling my eyes at them.

"We are actually Jina's friends you idiot." Min said and walked past me into the living room. Leaving me and Sehun alone.

I growled as I stared at him. "I hate you" I mumbled to myself but enough for him to hear it. I don't even mean him. I hate Min. But whatever. Sehun smirked and walked into the living room. I shut the door and rested my on it. Min is such an annoying thing. Yes, a thing.

I calm down and walked back to see them talking. What a surprise right? Sehun and Min was cuddling and they where smiling like nonstop. Disgusting. I shrug it off and sit down next to Jina.

"Ah we all should go out some time! Double date!?" Jina sounded so exited and ready for something that I haven't even said okay for. What a child.

"OH MY GOD YES!!!" Min smirked and played along with Jina's real happiness. What a fake slut. Cant even believe Sehun manage to be with her.

I saw that Sehun checked his phone and suddenly smirked at his phone and put it back down. What is this dude planning to do. I don't know why, but I've always seen Sehun as a fuck boy, and that comes from me. The guy who have slept with every girl at my school, well...not Jina. But whatever, she probably wont let me in anyway.

"Babe,who was that?" I got cut off from my thought by Min's voice talking to Sehun. Sehun looked at her and smirked.

"Ah nothing, but I need to go." He got up and kissed Min on her cheek.

"I love you!" Min shouted before Sehun left. You could clearly see that Sehun was annoyed and tired of her. "Yeh yeh, love myself too." he said before leaving.

I looked at Min and she laughed. What the?

"He always make this stupid jokes. He thinks that himself is so handsome and lovable. And he loves himself so when I say I love you he replies like that." She explained while nodding her head a lot. Haha he is probably fucking another chick behind the school, idiot.

"I'll just go and get myself some water." I told Jina and kissed her lips. "Don't miss me baby, I wont be gone for that long." I teased her and giggled while I got up.

"Ah you idiot!" She laughed and nodded. "I'll just use the bathroom while you're getting yourself a drink. Min, just do what you want." Jina said before she went upstairs and I went into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and got whatever that looked like water. I got a glass and filled it up with water. Suddenly I felt arms hugging me from behind.

"Babe is that you?" I smiled and turned around, but my smile dropped when I saw Min.

"Oh, it's only you." I closed my eyes and started to drink my water. It tasted odd. It tasted like soju, did I take wrong bottle? Well,well Jimin, keep cool. Don't make yourself look like a fool.

"J-Jimin...can we..eh...t-talk..?" She said looking down not daring to look at me.

"What are we doing now? Play chit chat? Tell me what you need to say and leave me the duck alone." I said and drank my whole glass. Bad idea Jimin, bad idea...

"I...miss you....I know what I did was horrible! Especially to you, you're such an amazing and lovable person who make everything seem like butterflies flying wildly in my stomach. I'm sorry! Please accept my apology!" She said and cried, I only looked at her with a dead poker face and dead eyes.

She looked up at me and I must admit it, I hated to see her cry. And all of a sudden before I would talk she kissed me. I kept silent and didn't kiss back or move. She pulled away and looked at me. I tried my very best not to let the alcohol affect me at this very moment.

"You're..." ah! Don't let it affect you! "Beautiful..." well done.

I could see and I know what I do. But I can't control what I'm doing. Am I tispy? Ah damn it, I'm so going to be kicked out by Taehyung.

"Do you take me back?" She asked with hope in her eyes.

"Not that easily baby girl." I said and stroked her chin while smirking. I leaned in and when I felt our lips were touching I smirked even more. "What makes you think I'll want you back? After all?" My lips brushed softly against her's lips.

"J-Jimin...please..." she kissed me again, but this time. I kissed back. My hands went to her waist and hers went up to my hair.

My tongue slipped through her lips and into her mouth. It went everywhere. Not wanting this to end she put her hands in my pants.

But right before more happened I heard someone come and I pushed her away. I cant let anyone see us. Especially Jina, it will ruin my plan.

But...why do I feel bad for doing this towards Jina... am I getting soft..? Have I grown feelings for Jina? Is this not a game anymore...

I...I think I love Jina... and that everything isn't just 'acting'

It's...love...

But I cheat...?

But I....

I grew feelings for Jina....

And I love her...