17

Taehyung's P.O.V

Did she get mad because I won? What the hell? It's not my fault that I'm good to play.

"V,we will leave." Jin said while standing up.

"What? Nooooo!" Jungkook whined.

"Yes. Now get in the car guys." Namjoon said standing up.

Jungkook pouted and walked to Jin's car. Jin is his big brother,he is a help teacher at our school. Same with Yoongi. But we're all friends somehow haha.

They all went home and I was all alone. I suddenly remembered that I have homework to do.

Fuck school.

I stood up and walked to my room to do homework. I started with math and then I only had English.

"Agh!"

I suck at English and tomorrow I need to talk about myself in front of my class. My worst nightmare came true.

I started to read but I didn't understand a shit. Should I just skip school? Nah,I promised my parents to take school more serious.

I don't have any other choice,do I?

I walked to Jina's room and knocked on the door.

Jina's P.O.V
I opened the door and of course I saw Taehyung. Ugh....

"What?"

"C-can you help me with English homework..?"

He asked me for help? Daym! Is he okay?

"Okay..."

"Thank you."

We walked to his room and it was English books everywhere at the floor. His bed was messy and I don't want to talk about his desk!

"Where should I sit?"

"Uh....here!"

He pushed some books away and made a place where I can sit.

"Thank you."

I sat down and started to teach him some things.

"I am. You are. He,she and it is. That's when you talk about ONE person."

He nodded and wrote it down.

"You are. We are. They are. That's when you talk about two or more people."

"How can you use two times?"

"I don't know. I didn't make the language Taehyung."

"Oh,okay."

****

Time went by and I slowly fell asleep. Suddenly I heard Taehyung talk. IN ENGLISH!

"Hellow. My name iz Kim Taehyung. I'm from South Korea."

Aw,his English is cute. How adorable.

...

...

...

WHAT DID I JUST THINK!? HUH?! AM I SICK OR SOMETHING?!

Just go to sleep Jina,you're just tired. Yeah,I'm just tired.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

Jina fell asleep on the floor. I lifted her up and put her on my bed. I looked at the clock and it was only 9pm. Not that early,but I have time to do things.

I started to clean my room. Take the dirty clothes in the washing machine. Clean the floor. But the hardest was to clean my bed when Jina was laying there. I lifted her up and throw the blanket away with my foot and laid her back down.

I changed the pillows and blanket. When everything was done I went to take a shower.

****

I went into my room with a towel around my hips/waist. I looked at Jina to see if she was asleep. Luckily she was. I quickly took the towel away and put my underwear off,when it was on I walked to my closet and suddenly I walked wrong on my foot and fell down on the floor with suck a pain in my foot.

JINA'S P.O.V

I heard a loud cry that made me wake up.

"Huh?!"

I sat up and I noticed that I was on Taehyung's bed. His room was clean and that stubborn boy was laying on the floor....only in his underwear! Oh God! Can this boy think that it's a girl here!? FOR ONCE?!

"AH!"

"Taehyung! What's wrong!?"

"My foot hurts!"

I walked to him and touched his foot. He was bitting his bottom lip and tugged at his hair. Maybe to not feel the pain. But damn he looks hot tho...

JINA! STOP THINKING LIKE THAT!

I started to massage his foot while looking at his face. After a while he stopped crying,but he was still tugging on his hair. I think the pain is still there.

I went downstairs and got an ice bag and put it on his foot and left to my room. I have a sickness that makes my left leg hurt a lot sometimes that I can't walk for a while. (not a true sickness btw,I think....hahaha) So I need to use crutches when that happens. I got the crutches and walked to Taehyung's room again.

"Taehyung,how do your foot feel?"

"It still hurts."

"Here,this will help you to walk."

I helped him up and gave him the crutches. He smiled a little.

"Thank you. Thank you very much."

He suddenly hugged me and instead of pushing him away I hugged him back.

When I noticed that we have been hugging for 5 minutes I blushed and pushed him away. But not like normal because of his foot.

"Minhae (sorry) I'll go and sleep. Good night."

I ran to my room and locked the door and laid down on my bed.

"Do I like him...? NO! I can't! He is a monster and his personalty is worse than anyone else! I'm just tired."

I talked with myself for some minutes before I fell asleep.