33

Taehyung walked into the living room with me on his shoulder. Just because I live here he thinks everything will be done by his comando. I just want to slap his stupid face with that stupid grin, those stupid lips, stupid eyes, stupid...just his stupid face in general.

He threw me on the couch and I was bout to get up and walk away when Jungkook grabbed my arm. "Let me go." I couldn't even show any emotion cause I'm so mad at Taehyung and Jimin. "Can't. Hyung said I must hold onto you if you're trying to leave while he get the pizza in the Kitchen." He said while drinking banana milkshake.

I groaned and sat there looking at the floor. Why can't Taehyung just let me be? I sighed a loud sigh cause I just feel trapped, I barely can breath. It feels like I'm in a little room. It's nothing in it, just me. The walls are getting closer and closer, until I just disappear.

"I broke up with her, she was clingy." I heard Jimin say, I looked up wondering if he was telling lies bout him cheating. "Guess Jina was better?" Rap Monster asked while stuffing his mouth with chips. Me? He ain't talking bout me? Then..what..?

"Jina? Mhm, Jina." He looked at me saying my name. Our eyes got locked together. "Jina was a dream that I woke up from. If I could turn back time, I would have done so to dream it again. Feeling those soft lips again, holding onto her small hands and waist. Grip onto them not letting her go. Brushing her black hair in my hands, looking into her plant green eyes once more, admiring her freckles. Hugging her body feeling her warmth. She might not been one of the pretties girls I've dated, but she was the one I think I regret being a dick to."

....

"Lier..."

All eyes landed on me, even Taehyung came looking confusing at the boys and later me. "If I was that perfect you wouldn't have cheated with my no more friend. You would have stayed loyal and been there when I needed you." I had a poker face, it doesn't even hurt me cause it's the truth.

"Jina, she used me.. She wanted to 'get me back' because of popularity.. but you did not get together with me for that. I miss you and...I love yo-"
"Bullshit! You're just lying to me again and again! Go fuck yourself- or wait, you're not big enough to fuck a girl!"

"Yah, Jina stop yelling." Taehyung sat down and made me sit on his lap. "Enough, ok?" "Why do you say that to me!? He started it! I thought you-" I couldn't finish my sentience without crying and feeling ashamed by crying in front of this dudes. "Jina, I don't want my best friend fight with a dick like him." Taehyung said with a calm voice while whipping my tears away. I heard Jimin mumbling some shit in the background, but I could only focus on Taehyung's face, his perfect chocolate brown eyes, his dark brown hair brushing on his forehead, perfect nose with that little mole on the right of his nose, his perfect shaped lips I sniffed and hugged him, I feel so safe when I'm hugging Taehyung. Fighting with Jimin feels like I'm fighting with a wall, wasting energy on useless things.

"Eat some pizza before all you got is rib boens." Taehyung got me a slice and tok it in front of my mouth.

I kissed his cheek before taking a bite, "Thanks for taking care of me, I love you."