6

BACK TO JINA'S P.O.V

I'm eating dinner with them, but I always had this awkward feeling when I looked at Taehyung. I'm not looking at him on purpose, but he is sitting in front of me. And where is his dad? Whatever, I finished the food and stood up.

"Thank you very much for the food, it was delicious." I said and took my plate and glass and was about to go to the kitchen until Mrs.Kim stopped me.

"Dear, please sit back down and tell me a little bit about yourself." She said and I nodded. The maid came and took my plate and glass and smiled at me and walked away.

"What do you want me to tell you?" I asked shyly.

"Please don't be shy. Tell me exactly how you are. What kind of food you like and stuffs like that." She said and waited for me to talk.

"Oh, okay. My favorite food is Korean BBQ and sushi. I like to play basketball and I like kungfu. When I was little I was in a kungfu class because my dad said I need to learn self-defense in case if I need it. But I have forgotten a little bit of it since I was 5 and I quit when I was 13 because of school. Well...I'm not girly, I'm acting like a boy sometimes, but still a girl. And I like to dance." I said the most of things I had in my mind for that second.

"Oh, you're a dancer? Dance for us please." Mrs.Kim looked so excited for me to dance for her and Taehyung.

"No,no. I don't think that I s--"

"Go ahead and dance for us." Taehyung cut me with a playfully look while he smirked.

I gave him a death glare and stood up again and started to dance.

When I was done Mrs.Kim clapped and Taehyung just sat there not impressed at all.

"You're so talented, I'm amazed." She said and hugged me.

"Oh, thank you." I said and hugged her back with a smile. She is so nice, how come Taehyung became who he is when he has this mother?

"Taehyung, wasn't Jina just amazing?" Mrs.Kim said and mad me blush.

"Yeah,yeah whatever. I'm better anyways." He said and got up before walking away.

"Don't think about him. You were really good." She said and tapped me on my back.

"Thank you." I said and bowed.

"You must be really tired. Go up and relax sweetie." She smiled at me and I smiled back before I went upstairs and into my room.

"Gosh, he is so rude to me." I said to myself and took some relaxing music on.

When the clock was 10pm I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready for the night. When I closed my door and was about to walk past Taehyung's room to get to the bathroom, his door got open and of course it was Taehyung. He ignored me and walked downstairs.

Uh.....Okay....awkward.....