3

I walked to my locker and suddenly someone pushed me onto the lockers harshly with all their strength I think.

"Who are you?" It was the deep voice I will know easily and he couldn't stop staring at me.

"Really? Doesn't he see who I am?" I thought and tilted my head while looking at him, I got an idea at the moment and tried not to mirk or giggle.

"I'm new here, Nice to meet you. May I also know who you are?" I wait for him to reply while he looked at me from top to bottom.

"I'm Taehyung, but call me V." he said and slowly let go of me and smiled a kind of fake smile. This boy is such a flirt some times to other girls.

"You're really nice, are you always like this?" I began to walk a little and he walked next to me with his hands in the pocket of his black skinny jeans.

"Nah, I'm just nice with new students on their first day. Don't think that I will be nice to you after today. Let's get to know each other and maybe I'll be nice to you." He grabbed my arm and ran all the stairs up to second floor and to a place I didn't know where is.

"Where are we?" I looked around at the place Taehyung took me to and he closed the door before locking it.

"This is the school's storeroom." He said and sat down on some boxes while looking at me.

"Isn't this place too big to become a storeroom?" I said confused while I sat down next to him.

"Yeah, but the school never use it, so i made it to my own little chilling place." He took a little box out of his pocket. I looked at the box until I realized that the little bow is a smoker package. I quickly snapped it.

"Are you smoking?!" I half yelled at him and he covered my mouth with his hand as quickly as possible.

"Do you want to lose that hand?" I said but he didn't remove it at all.

"Yes I'm smoking, but don't yell. We're still at school and someone can hear you and then we both are in big trouble" He pulled his hand away slowly until he was sure that I wouldn't yell.

"How dumb are you? Are you trying to kill yourself? Are you trying to give yourself a sickness? Are you trying to damage your lungs?" I can't believe it, he is actually smoking. But that explain why his breath smells like death. I always thought it was his heart.

"Does it look like I care?" He took the smoker package and put one of it into his mouth and took out a liter.

"I'm leaving, I'm not going to sit here and watch you smoke and attacking my lungs." I stood up ready to go, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down again.

"Just try one, it's really relaxing. It makes you forget everything that hurts you" He tried to put one into my mouth but I slapped his hand away and tried to stand up and run away. He only pulled me back down and didn't let me go.

"Taehyung, I'm Jina." When I said that he quickly pulled away and stared at me with dead serious eyes.

"Why have you dressed yourself like that? Trying to be a punk?" He quickly stood up and brushed himself.

"I just changed my style, do I look that different?" I stood up and Taehyung stared at me without blinking.

"Yah! World to Taehyung." I said while shaking a hand in front of his eyes.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I didn't know that it was you." He said and leaned against the wall with his and in cross.

"Yeah, I noticed that." I was about to open the door and leave until he grabbed my waist and pushed me against the wall.

"You're not going to tell anyone about this place or about that I am smoking, do you understand!?" I looked at him. His eyes was darker than usual, this is even more scary than before. Why must he be so deadly scary..? I slowly nodded an okay and let go of my waist.

"Leave now." He said and I walked out as well.

I can one of Kim Taehyung's biggest secret, I  smirked and entered my English class and sat down. I will have a lot of fun while knowing this things about him.