12

Life sucks! My parents leaves me alone with the maid and Jina! Do they hate me?! Agh!
They tell me everyday that they love me and will do everything for me, but where are they on Christmas,oh yeah, ON A BUSINESS TRIP! My parents are the worst I ever have seen. Because of them I'm in my room crying my eyes out. If this is love, I don't want it. I wish I wasn't born, I wish my parents had another job, I wish I just died.....
"AGH!"

Jina's P.O.V
"AGH!" I heard Taehyung scream from his room.

What is he doing? I open the door and was shocked over what I saw. I saw Taehyung cutting his wrist with a knife. Blood was dripping down from his wrist and on the floor. Tears rolling down his cheeks,his hair was tousled. He fell on his knees crying.

I ran to him and threw the knife away.

"Are you insane?!" He didn't answer me.

I helped him up and took him to the bathroom. I took a bit of his bear pajama off. OMG! Ha has abs! It's maybe not good to see,but I never thought that he had abs. I started washing the blood away on his wrist.

"Ah..." He groaned in pain.

When I was done I put back on the pajama, washed his face and brushed his hair. When I was done with everything I took him back to his room and laid him down on the bed and washed the blood on the floor away.

"Phu." I sat down on a bean bag he has in his room.

I rested on the bean bag until I felt that someone is lifting me up. I opened my eyes and saw that Taehyung lifted me up and put me in the bed.

He might be thinking that I'm asleep. I closed my eyes again because I'm too tired to talk. When I was on the bed I opened my eyes again and saw that he laid next to me. I didn't mind right now and closed my eyes and fell asleep.