19

I actually got surprised when Jimin asked me to be his girlfriend. I thought it was a plan to hurt me or something. But it really seems like he do like me.

YAY!

Well,well. Enough fun because now it's English and Jimin aren't in my English class. Rest in peace Jina. Yeah,I really hate English because Taehyung will always annoy the hell out of me.

Even that we live together now and he don't want me to tell a soul about it too. He still hates me. Like dude,can you please calm your nipples and annoy someone else?

I went into the class room and saw Sehun. I smiled at hin but he gave a me a bitchy pocker face. Did I do something?

I don't want to bother him so I looked for another place to sit.

NO! DON'T SAY IT! WHY ME?!

The only places to sit was next to Sehun or Taehyung. I was thinking for a while but I went to Taehyung since he is sleeping and won't notice me.

The class started and everyone without Taehyung got up and bowed for our teacher. When I sat down I felt something on my lap. I looked down and saw Taehyung's hand.

Jesus....

I don't want to wake him up,because he might yell at me or do something in the break...

I let it be and started to do the work our teacher gave us. Some minutes with English then I can leave this class room and eat. Yay!

Taehyung's P.O.V

I'm actually not sleeping,just resting my head on the table. I suddenly felt someone sitting on the chair next to me. Wow. Is this person new here? I tried to look at the person and it was Jina.

What does she want? I'm not Jimin. If she wants a pervert then she chose the right person. And if she likes perverts~

A little smirk ended up on my face.

If she likes perverts I'll give it to her too. I moved my right hand to her lap. This might be funny.

It seems like she is ignoring it. Bad choose girl. I moved my hand in between her legs.
I looked at her and she was blushing trying to ignore my hand.

How cute~! Her cheeks are ao red and that's so adorable!

Wait! WHAT THE HELL KIM TAEHYUNG?!

That was weird....

I didn't think about it anymore and squeezed her thigh hearing that she is freaking out.

And when I was about to talk the bell rang and she ran out.

DAMN IT!

But hahaha,how funny. She is so nervous around me now hahaha.