31

"What the hell Taehyung?" He laughed and sat up.

"You stared at me for so long, would guess you have fallen in love with me, but best friends is the thing here." He continued to laugh and got up eventually.

yeah, best friends. Thats it.

Taehyung ruffled my hair and ran into his room. Ahhh!!! THIS CHILD!!
I groaned and fixed my hair and slowly got up.

When I finally got up the doorbell rang.
"I'll open Taehyung!" I screamed and got downstairs eventually.

"Be careful!" Was all he said, that lazy guy.

I took one of Taehyung's big white hoodies that was laying on the couch and put it on. I don't know why that guy never clean this house or wash is clothes, but in this case it was my luck. Cause I won't open the door half naked either.

With my smile on I opened the door.
"Hii-...." 4 days of peace, and it didn't last longer....

"Jina I need to talk."

"Get out, I don't want to see a fuckboy like you here!"

"Listen to me at least."

"GET OUT!"

"The hard way? Your choice sweetie." He put his hand over my mouth and lifted me up not letting me go even how much I wiggle.

Park Jimin, why did I fall for you? All I wanted to was a relationship with you that would make me happy, but you fucked up. I cant trust you or anyone in your friend group.

He put me carefully on the bed and locked the door and window. Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

"Jina, let me talk, it's not like what you think it's like." He said and walked closer to me step by step, and I got closer to the corner of my bed by every step he took.

Fear changed the feeling of anger.
Why do I just accept this? Why? Why? Why? Agh...

"Please listen to me, everything was a mistake-"

"Park Jimin, if that is your real name. I can't trust you after you lied to me about loving me and then I catch you making out with my no more friend, and here you are thinking I will listen?"

I felt tears again, those tears that belong to the feelings I have for Jimin right now.. Hate, fear, sadness, trust issues, just...every bad feeling...

He sat on the bed looking at me slowly, getting all of the details of my face in. Then he looked down at his palms.

"You've changed me. I'm still loving to fuck around with girls, but when I hurt you. It was different after hurting half of the school. I don't know... maybe it's just in my mind. All I know is that, you're special, you deserve the best and to be happy. Sadly I'm not the best to make you happy. You're just too special, somehow I think I've catch feelings for you.."

"Stop talking nonsense will you?" I dried my tears. He really thinks I would believe him after that 'mistake'?

"I can't listen to lies all d-"

His plump delicate lips against mine, holding my jawline slowly rubbing it with a hand and embracing my upper body with his other arm.

He kissed me...but it felt different...