26

I ate breakfast looking at the clock. She will be late. But well well. All I can think about is the promise I gave to her dad.... that I'll take care of her...

I broke it....

But I can't work with her! I just cant! Ive got feelings for her... but she loves Jimin...

That bastard!

I threw a glass on the wall! He is just using her! Why doesn't she see it!!

Why is she wasting time when she should be with me instead?!

I know I can treat her better than Him!

Jimin.

I hate him so much, but I also can't...
He is like my brother. I can never hate him too much for too long...

I cleaned up and looked at the clock. She will find a way to come to school somehow. I have better things to do.

I locked the door and started to walk. What if she finds out that I like her?
Oh well, that's not able too see. Is it?

I shaked my head and looked straight ahead until I got to school.

When I came to school a girl looked at me and came up to me. I stopped walking and looked at her confused. She bowed to me and held a letter in her hands. I raised and eyebrow and looked at her.

"T-Taehyung-ah...! I love you! Please accept my love and take this letter and be my valentine!" She said looking scared.

I looked at her. That's right. It's Valentine's Day today.

"Do I know you?" I asked while the whole school was watching.

The letter fell from her hand and she looked at me.

"Ah! You're that smart girl that did my science homework some months ago! Oh gosh!" I started to laugh. What the hell I forgot my science homework person. Silly me.

"Taehyung...you do know my name... Right?" She looked at me with tears.

"Clara? Sarah? Eunji? Whatever, no I don't. And I don't want to know either."

I walked closer and made her stand. Out nose just a centimeter away from each other.

"Listen sweetheart. I don't like you and I never will . Nerds aren't my thing."

I pushed her away and made her fall on her bum to the ground. Her glasses fell off and she looked at me crying.

"Do what you're good on. Turning math objects on by writing it down in my homework book, thank you." I took a step and turned around to look at her.

"And also, your skirt went up and we all can see your Hello Kitty panties and your shirt is able to see through. Have a nice day." I walked away stepping on her glasses and made it break.

Everyone was looking at me while I was walking. And I could hear people whispering.

"Didn't he become nice?"

"Poor Taehyung, he needs out help to protect him."

"He is such a tease, but he is too mean!"