8

"Is it something you need?" He shakes his head and leans against the chair.

Why the hell are he staring at me like that?! Are he making me fat so he can eat me later? Gah! Can I make him stop,if I can...how? Whatever.....

I ate my food and ignored that Taehyung was looking at me the whole time,every little move I did and everything! I washed my plate and went to the living room and Taehyung went upstairs. I turned the TV on. I watched the news,like I do normally everyday.

"This is maybe one of the worst thing that have happened,a plane have crashed with over 236 people in it. We have found some people alive,some people dead and some people in coma. We hope that the people is getting well soon. Now to something else."

W-what.....no no no no no,it can't be the plane that my parents was on.....right? Calm down Jina, everything is okay with them....

Suddenly my phone rang. I looked at the number and it was an unknown number. But I answered it.

"H-hello?" I spoke in the phone.

"Is this the daughter of Mrs.Chun Lee and Mr.Chin Lee?" A manly voice spoke.

"Y-yes, is something wrong?"

"I'm really sorry for this....but your parents are in coma after a plane crash. If you want to you can come and see them in the hospital in Daegu."

"Okay, thank you..." I said and felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

I ended the call and hugged my knees while I was crying into them.

Why,why,why,why,why.....

I cried for a while when I suddenly heard Taehyung shout from the stairs.

"Jina,are you okay? Are you crying?"

"N-no..." I wiped my tears away and tried to calm myself down, but it wasn't easy so I began to cry harder. Taehyung walked into the living room and saw me sitting on the couch crying and crying.

"Yah,yah! What's wrong?" He came closer and sat down next to me. I couldn't control myself and hugged him.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I don't know why she is crying and hugging me. I didn't push her away since it looks like she is going to die. She began to breath heavily and cried into my chest. I tapped on her back and are trying to calm her down.  It wasn't easy. Is she on her period? And of course my mom isn't home to talk with her if she is on her period.

"Er....Jina,are you on your period?" I finally asked, but it was really awkward.

Jina's P.O.V

"Er....Jina,are you on your period?" Taehyung asked me after a while.

I don't want to tell him about my parents,what in case if he makes my life worse or something by telling the whoe school. I can use that as an excuse.

I nodded slowly.

Taehyung's P.O.V

She nodded! Shit....what am I going to do?!

"I can go and buy sanitary pads...."

She nodded again and let go of me. I stood up and putted a movie on for her and ran out to the stores.

When I was home again I walked to the living room and saw her asleep on the couch. I lifted her up and walked upstairs. When I almost was in her room she woke up.

"Oh, y-you're awake..." I put her down and she looked down at the floor.

I gave her the bag with sanitary pads and she blushed and took it and mumbled a "thank you" and began to play with the bag.

Why isn't she walking to the bathroom to put it on? I'm not a genius when it comes to things like this,but I know she should take it on. Instead of walking away she began to cry again and lost the bag on the floor.

What the....

"Jina,are you okay?"

"N-no, I'm sorry Taehyung....my parents was in a plane crash and they are at the hospital in coma." She began to cry more and more.

Thank God for that she isn't on her period! But I feel really sorry for her. I do hate her,but this is serious. What can I do to help?

"Yah, let's have fun here and go and visit them tomorrow. Okay?"