7

I woke up in the middle of the night of a weird sounds from Taehyung's room. I stood up and walked out of my room to get something to drink. When I was about walk into my room I heard Taehyung scream from his room. I got a little bit nervous since it doesn't sound good. I walked to his door and putted my head against the door to hear what was going on in there. I heard him scream after help.

I opened the door and saw him laying on his bed moving really much. I walked up to him and tried to wake him up.

"Taehyung..." I said, but he didn't react.

"Taehyung!" I shouted and he quickly jumped up in a ninja position.

"Yah! You scared me!" He shouted at me.

"I should say that to you, why was you screaming in your sleep?"

"I had a nightmare." He sat down on his bed and breathed heavily.

"Okay? Do you feel better?" He looked weird at me.

"Why do you care? Go back to your own room." He laid back down.

"I don't care about you, but I can't sleep when you're screaming after help!" I said and walked out from his room and into my room. The picture of him is so CREEPY! But I can't take it away.

I let out a sighs and covered myself with the blanket and went back to sleep.

"Jina, wake up!" I heard someone shout.

I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung just a little bit away from my face. He saw that I was uncomfortable with it and took a step away from my bed. He cleared his throat and said "Breakfast is ready." I nodded and he walked out of my room.

It's enough with the picture of him on the wall, I don't need him to look after me too.

I didn't care about changing my clothes, I'm not going anywhere else. I took my toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush and walked to the bathroom to get ready to be...well here.

When I was done I putted my stuffs back into my suitcase and  walked downstairs. But Taehyung and the maid was the only one there. The maid was cleaning the living room and Taehyung was sitting at the table eating pancakes. I walked to the maid and said good morning and walked over to Taehyung.

"Where are your parents?" I asked him and sat down on one of the chairs.

"Work."

"Ah, okay." I said and looked away since it was an awkward aura.

"Here." He said and putted a plate of pancakes in front of me.

"Thank you." I began to eat, but the awkward aura came back when I noticed that he was staring at me while eating his food.

"Ah....help me out from this situation!" I thought.