29

I walked down the stairs to get a glass of water, why does this girl get so many guests when she is gone for one day? I never got one guest when I was gone for a week. i walked into the kitchen and saw Min and Jimin kissing, his hands were resting on her waist and her hands was in his hair slowly moving down and into his pants.

What the..?

Does this guy really have a heart to do this to Jina?

I was about to go and kill Jimin but Jina skipped down the stairs and made noises that made Jimin push Min away. I saw that Jimin panicked and ran out. What a jerk.

Min just stood there and smiled, ah how fake can someone be?

"Where did Jimin go?" Jina said curious and looked over my shoulder and looked over my shoulder.

Min looked at me and Jina, especial me. She didn't open her mouth once.

"Ah you understand, he and Min-"

"I and Jimin talked and he got mad at me and ran out!" Min cut me off and I looked at her with a disgusting look.

"Oh, but why didn't he come to me and-"

"I must go now, bye Jina. Get well soon!" Min said and hugged her before getting her jacked and walk out in a speed mode.

"Ehm, okay? Weird."

I feel bad for Jina, but what can I do? She hates me.. And if I tell her that we were each others childhood friends....what will happen? Will she get happy or will she get hurt because of how I treated her all this years? AGH! Why was I so stupid?!

I sighed and turned around to see that she was sitting on the couch while playing with her fingers and looking at the floor. Is something bothering her? If so, then what?

I walked over to her and sat down with a blank face and my arms resting on my knees. I looked at her from the corner of my eyes and saw some tears rolling down her cheeks. Oh God...what should I do? Should I call my mom so she can talk with her..?

I took a deep breath and turned my head to look at her, she changed her position and now she is hugging her knees while crying. It's not loud though, but loud enough for me to hear that she is kind of crying. And normally when you're in this position, you feel helpless and hurt and you try to protect yourself by hugging your knees so nothing can get to your chest were your heart is.

I hugged her and brought her to my chest making her stop hugging her knees and to hug me instead. She hugged me tightly and cried into my chest. I didn't ask what have gotten into her so she suddenly sat down on the couch and started to cry when she was happy 5 minutes ago.

We were in this position for a while, and I must be honest. I liked it, I liked her skin against mine. I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Keep calm, everything will be okay even tho I don't know what's wrong. Trust me." I think my words calmed her down cause she started to breath kind of normally.

She slowly looked up at me and I wiped her tears away. Her teeth appeared with her smiling lips and you know what. That made me smile as well. I looked into her eyes and feelings I had for her as a child came back with all the memories we have shared through the years before she moved. I bite my lip and lean in for a kiss, I hold onto her waist while she does nothing back without just sitting there. Tears started to build up in my eyes and I let them down while kissing her. I hold onto her with all my strength, but not too hard or harsh either. I broke the kiss but my lips were slowly brushing against her lips while I was talking, "Please, never leave me again as you did when we were little."

I opened my eyes and saw her eyes were as big as golf balls. Instead of saying anything more or letting her talk I pulled her into a tight hug and let the rest of my tears roll down. I have been such an idiot against her. I just didn't know it was her. I slightly heard her voice starting to talk.

"T-Taehyung..i-is it really you..?" Her voice was shaking and I know she remember me now.

"Yes, yes, yes, one hundred time yes!" I hugged her tightly and felt her arms going around to my back as well.

Finally, are we back to each other. And I won't let her go once again. Never again.