22

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

I took Jina home but she didn't wake up for hours so I took her to the hospital. Right now I'm sitting outside of a room where Jina is. Why am I so nervous? This isn't my first time here... Aish..Tae! Start thinking!

I hit myself and decided to check up on Jina's parents. When I walked into her parents room I only saw one bed. Her mom was the only person here,without me. A doctor walked past and I decided to see what happened.

"Excuse me sir. Do you know what happened to Mr.Lee?"

"Ah..." He looked at the ground and rubbed the back of his neck.

"You see..Mr.Lee got really badly hurt. One of his legs didn't work at all and his heart was working but not good enough to make him be with us...We tried our best but it wasn't enough to help. I'm sorry." The doctor said and bowed before walking away.

O_O

Her dad....is dead...?

How is this going to affect her...right now she needs a friend...
Should I call Mina? Or Se-No! Not Sehun!

Wait....why not him...? MY POOR BRAIN! WORK FOR ONCE!!

I walked up to Jina's mom who is still in coma and sat down on a chair.

"Mrs.Lee,I'm sorry for your dead husband. Until you're awake again I'll try to help Jina through this and be nice. Hopefully my rude side won't come again. I promise." I said and bowed. I stood up and stood on the place where Mr.Lee's bed were earlier. I bowed to show respect for Mr.Lee and left.

I went back to my place and at the moment I sat down a doctor came out of Jina's room and I stood up again.

"How is she?"

"She will be fine as long as she takes her tablets and medicines." The doctor said with a smile.

"What tablets and medicines?" I asked wondering if it's something that happened now or if it have always been like this.

"She hasn't told you? She gets really bad stomach ache. If she doesn't take her medicines she will get injured in her stomach and won't be able to eat because she won't feel hungry when she is and that means she probably wi-"

"SHE WILL DIE?!?!" I yelled running into the room to see her sitting there looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"why didn't you tell me about your stomach?! I would have bought you the medicines!"

"Yeah sure. You only wants me dead anyways." She wiped her tears away and looked at the floor.

"Jina,that's not true."

"Shut it Taehyung."

"Bu-"

"Sir,Miss.Lee needs to rest if you don't mind to talk calmer."

"oh yeah. I'm sorry." I said and bowed to the doctor.

"Jina,I don't want you dead. I want you alive."

"Okay okay,whatever..."

I sighed and sat down on a chair next to her bed and held her hand while she slowly fell asleep.

I'll never let her die in such young age. I'll take care of her.