14

The maid called and said that she is going to be home since she is sick,so I maid some noddles. But Taehyung is still in his room...

When I was about to go upstairs the doorbell rang. I choose to open the door first and walked towards the door. When I opened the door I saw Jimin,one of Taehyung's best friends. He was in shock when he saw me standing there,but I ignored it and walked upstairs.

"Taehyung?"

The door opened and Taehyung walked past me like I wasn't there. Is he mad at me? Agh! I shouldn't have done what I did this morning! I'm so dumb... I walked down and saw Jimin and Taehyung eating breakfast. I sat down next to them and started to eat. When I was done I sat there on my phone ignoring the boys and suddenly I smelled something. Ewww! I looked up and saw that Taehyung and Jimin was smoking.

I quickly sat up and covered my nose.

"At least go out!" I shouted at them. They smirked,but didn't move.

Taehyung's P.O.V

Hehehe it's funny to annoy Jina.
I and Jimin smoked and she walked to the living room.

"Now tell me,why she is here?" Jimin made a smirk.

"Shut up! Her parents was going to a business trip and her parents know my parents and blah blah."

"Oh..."

"Just go to the living room and play something. I have to take the dishes."

I stood up and walked to the dish and Jimin went into the living room. When I washed the dishes a knife touched my arms with cuts.

"Ah!"

I lost a plate on the floor and fell on my knees with closed eyes.

"What happened?!" I heard Jina's voice.

She ran up to me and helped me up. So cute that she still do this after what I did. She took  bandanas on my arms and told me to have my arms up so I won't bleed more. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, thanks." My smile got wider when I saw that she picked up the broken plate and threw it and took the dishes.

"Uuuuu! Look at your smile V!" Jimin said and laughed.

"I-I...er...." I blushed and looked away while Jimin laughed his ass off and Jina giggled.

Time passed and school came, what a life of teenagers. We have to go through a lot I guess.

"Taehyung! Wake up!"

"Mhm....5 more minutes mom..."

"I'm not your mom idiot!"

Jina pushed me out of my comfortable and lovely bed.

"Why did you do that?!" I shouted and rubbed my head.

"Because you're going to be late. Change your clothes and come downstairs and eat."

She left and I walked to the bathroom and took a shower.
When I was done I changed into my normal black clothes and went downstairs and saw egg,toast,jam and some blueberry pancakes.

"Yummy!"

I sat down and started to eat. I and Jina are a little bit closer now than before. We talk more with each other and now we don't have any other choice but to take care of each other since the maid quit her job here.

I walked into my English class and saw that Jina was talking with Sehun and Min.

Ugh....Sehun again?

I rolled my eyes and walked over to my friends.

"Hi guys"

"See,our boy in love!" Jimin yelled that everyone heard it.

"What?!" I couldn't believe what I heard.

"Don't play dumb. Jimin told us everything." Jungkook said and laughed.

"So now you're alone home with Jina for a while." Namjoon said and smirked.

I gave them all a death glare and walked to my own desk with no more words.

Jina's P.O.V

Did I hear right? Taehyung is in love with someone...?