11

That was embarrassing.....

Jina was in the bathroom for a while and I got a bit worried and went to the bathroom to see if she was okay. I knocked on the door but she didn't reply,so I shouted her name and I heard her talk,but then I heard a loud sound. I opened the door with an extra key. I saw her laying on the floor crying. Thank God that she was wearing something!

I picked her up and took her to her room and walked away. I was too embarrassed to talk,but I hope she is okay now. I don't hear any sounds from her room,I think she is sleeping and I should do the same. I put my bear pajama on and jumped on my bed and went to sleep.

Jina's P.O.V

I woke up and watched the clock. 07:15,it's still early. I walked out of my room and into the bathroom. I washed my face,brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I make it simple today, I just brushed my hair. I walked out and past Taehyung's room and at the same moment the door opened. I saw a half asleep Taehyung with a bear pajama.

He blinked some times and rubbed his eyes. To be honest he looked a little cute.

"Good morning." I walked away before he said something.

I took my phone and looked at the date. 24th December! IT'S CHRISTMAS! I turned my phone screen off and jumped around like a little kid. I ran downstairs and saw the big Christmas tree. It was gifts under the tree and I smelled food. I looked around and the living room looked so...perfect. Everything was on point. I walked up stairs and tok out some gifts from under my bed. 2 to Taehyung, 2 to Mrs.Kim and 1 to Mr.Kim.

I know Taehyung probably haven't bought a gift to me, but I don't care. If he wants to be a monster then he can be a monster. I walked downstairs with the gifts and put it under the three. Taehyung came downstairs still in his bear pajama and looked at me.

Did he see me?

"Good morning." I said again but he just looked at me.

"What?"

"What are you doing?" He came closer and took one of his gifts I bought him.

"Yah! Don't touch anything!" I tried to take his gift back.

"My name is on it so I can touch it if I want." He pushed me away and opened it.

That idiot! He continuo to open it and his eyes got wide when he saw his gift.

"Y-you bought me an Xbox..."

"Well yeah,I know you like to play games." He smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you, Jina." I felt butterflies in my stomach.

He has never hugged me! NEVER!

"Thank you. I love it!" He broke the hug and smiles.

"N-no problem...merry Christmas by the way."

"Merry Christmas." He walked into the kitchen.

Oh God...... This wasn't what I expect from him....

I sat down on the couch thinking about life and.....Taehyung... I still can't believe that he hugged me. Suddenly I heard someone sobbing from the kitchen. I stood up and walked to the kitchen and saw that Taehyung was crying with his head on the table.

I walked towards him and saw a note next to his head. I took it and read it.

On the note:

Taehyung dear, I and your dad needed to go on a business trip. The maid will take care of you and Jina until we come home, which will be around February. We love you and miss you already, see you soon baby boy.

End of note

Woah...t-this is sad.... I looked at Taehyung and he is still crying. I came a bit closer to him and tapped his back. "It's going to be okay,Taehyung." I'm trying to find a way to make him think about something else.

"How? This is the second time they leave me alone on Christmas with the maid. Life is horrible! They only care about money! They don't even love me!!" He shouted and ran upstairs.

Life is horrible....Maybe this is why? Everything makes sense now!