Chapter 2

Bella's Pov

When the car drove up to the house I looked around and I said wow it's just the same as before and Elena said yeah we know I haven't changed it since you left and I smiled and said awe thanks Lena and Elena said Bella you know I hate that name and I laughed and said yeah I know but it's fun annoying you and Elena said ha ha very funny.

Then I saw Damon park the car and he turned it off and said show time and I just smiled and got out of the car and when I did I almost fell to the ground and I started panicking but then before I could even blink Damon had me safely by the waist and so I calmed down and as I did Elena and Jeremy ran round the car to me and Elena said oh my god are you ok.

As she said that I pushed Damon off of me and said yeah of course I am so let's go and so the 4 off us all walked up to the house and Jeremy opened the door and we all walked in and when we got inside Elena turned the lights on and as she did people jumped up from around the room and shouted surprise and so I jumped and said holy cow.

Then Jeremy said we thought we would give you a welcome home party and I laughed and said well thanks guys it was really kind out you and then I saw Jeremy and Damon walk away and went into the party crowd and Elena grabbed my arm and took me over to a group of kids and she said as she pointed to them ok so Bella this is my boyfriend Stefan and my friends Caroline, Bonnie, Tyler and Matt.

Elena's friends then all waved at me and said nice to meet you and so I said yeah you to Elena has been talking on the phone non stop about you all since I left you all seem very nice and Elena's friends all said well thank you Bella or Thanks Bella you seem nice to and so then I started going around the guests and started to get to know them and this went on all night long.

Did you like it. Review and comment