Chapter 7

Bella's Pov

As soon as Klaus told Elena to calm me down I started panicking because I knew if I didn't calm down it would be me or Elena next so when Elena said looking at me hey hey Bella look at me and I looked straight at her and as I looked at her I remembered all the good times we had when we were kids and I started to calm down a bit.

Then Elena said do you see the ring Jeremy has on him and I looked at his finger and said calming down a bit yes I see it and Elena said ok good that ring is a magic ring it has power to bring whoever is wearing it back to life and I said as I stopped crying and screaming really you mean he's not dead and Elena said no he's not and I said ok good but what about your friends Elena they have no rings.

So then Elena groaned and said yeah I know but they don't need them you see, Stefan, Damon, Caroline, Tyler and myself are all Vampires and I gasped and started shaking and said wha what and Elena said we are all vampires and now so are Bonnie and Matt when they wake up and I said but then that means the stories father told us they were real and I said yes sis they were and I said oh my god so then does that mean Werewolves exist to.

Then Klaus said why yes princess it does and to cut this short I am a half vampire and half werewolf and so is Tyler I suppose you could call us Hybrids and I gasped and said standing up looking at Elena while pointing at Klaus so why is he here and the man that was holding Elena laughed and said wow you really haven't told her anything have you.

I just looked at Elena and said what does he mean and Klaus said yes Elijah what do you mean and all of Klaus's family laughed and Elena said ok so do you remember me talking to you on the phone 4 weeks ago about the doppelganger curse and I said yes you said that when you first moved into aunt Jenna's house that you meet the Salvatore's and that you saw a photo in Stefan's room that looked just like you and me.

Then Elena said yes Exactly and what did I tell you that Stefan told me about it and I said well you told me that the girl in the photo was called Katherine and that she was a Petrova  and that two of her blood line is born every 1,500 years  to be the next sacrifice for a man name Klaus so that he could break his curse and make more of him and that was when I realised what I had just said.

So I gasped and said as I started panicking and has trouble breathing no no Elena no and Klaus said well brothers and sisters I do believe she has caught on and Elena said Bella Bella breath and I shook my head and still struggled and said I can't Elena and my legs next weak and I lost balance and I fell to the ground and as I did Elena shouted Klaus please and Klaus said fine Elijah let her go.

Then I saw Elijah let go of Elena and Elena ran over to me and she pulled me into her arms and said Bella please started counting please baby girl and I nodded my head and said ok and I started counting from 1-10 and finally when I got to 10 I was able to breath again and I said Elena what's going to happen to us and Elena pushed my hair back from my face and said I don't know but I swear Bella I'm not going to let anyone hurt you.

So then a man in the corner said yeah right like you could stop us and Elena stood up and she grabbed my arms and helped me to my feet and then she looked at Klaus and said please if you leave everyone alone I will go with you and Rebekah said it's not you he wants now and she looked at me and Elena looked at me and gasped looking back at Klaus who was smirking.

Then Klaus said Elena dear now that your a vampire you blood is no good to me but your sisters is and Elena said no Klaus please no anything but that please don't she just a kid and Klaus said oh I know which is why she is the better choice and Kol said oh yeah I get to play and Elijah said no Kol no and Kol just growled.

So then Elena gasped and said Klaus please don't do this she is not strong enough to handle you she is weak from the accident as it is if she goes with you she might never survive and the man in the corner Finn I think he's called said I don't think he cares about that Elena and Elena looked at me and I said Elena what's going on what are they talking about.

Then Elena said as she brought her hands to my face Bella no matter what I will get you back I will not just until then and I gasped and started crying and said what do you mean and as I said that I was grabbed by the waist and I was put into a grip I couldn't get out from and I started kicking and screaming and said let me go please let me go no no don't do this.

Did you like it. Review and comment