Chapter 34

Bella's Pov

Once I reached the school I stopped running and I went inside and I walked to the office and I said to the receptionist hi my name is Bella Call I need you to get Embry Call and Amara, Seth, Hunter, Rachel, Hope, Brady, Reece, Leah and Jacob out of class please while I was still trying to calm the twins down because they had both started crying now.

Then the receptionist said sorry sweetie but I can't get that many people out of class at once and I sighed and said look lady I have had a rough day and I want my kids and my husband out of class got it and the lady said sorry can't do it and I got fed up with being nice and I looked her in the eyes compelling her and said call the people I told you to and next minute she called all the names over the speaker and told my husband, kids, their imprints and Jacob to go to reception.

After a minute or two I saw everyone that I had called for walk in and they looked at me and when Embry and my kids saw me they ran over to me and Embry took Clara and Reece took Chloe off of me and Jacob said Bella what on earth are you doing here your meant to be home resting and I said hugging Embry to me scared of what will happen I saw I was playing with the kids when the door got knocked on and I listened with my hearing and I heard Rebekah and Kol.

Then everyone gasped and Amara said hugging Seth they have come back no no please and Seth said we won't let them get you we will kill them before that will happen Amara I promise and Hope looked at me and said wait Mum how'd you get here and I said looking at Embry I ran and Hunter said Mum you ran with both Clara and Chloe in your arms and I said yes I had no choice.

Did you like it. Review and comment