Chapter 14

Bella's Pov

As soon as I screamed that my bedroom door bust open and Klaus said you shouldn't listen in on people's conversations and I said yeah well I did and you are not touching me and next thing I knew the rest of the family was in the room but they were all looking at Klaus and Klaus was looking at them but I didn't know why they were looking at each other but I didn't care.

So I took that chance and I ran as fast as I could passed them all and I ran out of the room and ran downstairs and when I got to the door I heard Finn shout STOP and just like that my body just froze in the middle of the room and I couldn't move and next thing I knew Klaus was beside me and he stroked my face and said such a pretty girl to bad we have to ruin it and I gulped.

Then Elijah walked up to me and said now this is what is going to happen Bella and no matter how much you fight us you still won't win got it and I said gritting my teeth not wanting to say it but having to yes I got it and Klaus said good now from now on this is how your day will go you will get up then you will let me draw blood from you and then you will have sex with 1 of us each day and then before bed we will draw blood again do you understand me.

So I tried and tried to stop myself but I couldn't and I said yes I understand and Klaus said good now on a Monday it will be me, on a Tuesday it will be Elijah, on a Wednesday it will be Finn, on a Thursday it will be Kol, on a Friday it will be Elijah again, on a Saturday it will be me again and on the Sunday just for the fun of it it will be Rebekah and I gasped and said as I backed away from them all no no please I don't want to do this please don't make me do this.

Then Klaus said you will be doing this Bella and we will keep do this until I or my brothers get you pregnant and you will behave understand and I groaned and said yes yes I under fucking stand and Rebekah said oh just to warn you before hand if you by anyway disobey me or my brothers we will punish you because even though to the outside world you are now Klaus's daughter it doesn't mean you are and I said what what do you mean Klaus's daughter.

Did you like it. Review and comment