Chapter 9

Bella's Pov

The next thing I saw was Elena on the ground after she snapped her neck like Klaus told her to and so I just struggled and kept struggling and I screamed let me go let me go and Klaus said looking at me ok I've had enough of your disobedience now stop fighting and do as we say and then just like that I had no control and I stopped fighting against Elijah's hold.

Then I said what the what did you do and Klaus said I compelled you just like I will have do to from now on to keep you from disobeying me and my siblings or you will be punished got it and I gasped and nodded my head and Klaus said ok good now let's go and so then all the siblings moved to the front door and Klaus took me off of Elijah and we all went out to the cars that were out in the street  waiting because Klaus had possible already planned to take Elena but got me instead.

As we got to the cars Klaus said ok so I'll meet you all in New Orleans at the French Quarter where we will take out Marcel and get out town back like the old days and as he said that I gasped and realised he was taking me from Mystic Falls and so I said what no I can't leave and Klaus said yes you will because you are now shut up and as I went to speak again I realised I couldn't get the words out that I wanted to say.

So I knew right then that Klaus had full control over me and from the corner of my eyes I saw him smirking at me and he said good that's better and then all his siblings just started laughing and Kol said see you in New Orleans brother and then him, Rebekah, Finn and Elijah all got into a car and Elijah drove off as he was the driver and when they were gone Klaus looked at me and said well then let's get going shall we.

Did you like it. Review and comment