Chapter 5

Bella's Pov

Once the guests saw this they all started screaming and dear god I wanted to scream to but I stayed calm for now anyway and then the guests all ran out of the house and as they ran out a man walked into the house and when he got in he looked at my sister and said well well looks like your in a pickle and just laughed and Elena said go away Klaus.

Then the man said no way I'm here to get what I need and when I'm done I will leave and the he looked at the woman holding Matt and said so Rebekah who should we kill first and Rebekah the woman said well how about we drain the doppelganger of her blood then snap her neck and kill the rest and I gasped and shouted as I struggled up on my feet NO LEAVE HER ALONE YOU ASS.

As I said that the name named Klaus turned to me and said my my aren't you a treat and he started walking over to me and as he did I started backing up as I heard Elena say no no Klaus please leave her alone take me please don't touch her and I knew she was struggling to get loose from the man who was holding her but Klaus did seem worried he just walked over to me but I continued to back away.

I knew if I was to stop backing up I would die so I didn't stop and as I was backing away I said please I don't know who or what you are but please leave me and my family alone we haven't done anything and Rebekah said oh princess you haven't but your sisters little group of friends has and it's time for them to pay for it.

So as Rebekah said that I gasped and said what no please don't I don't know what they have did but they can't have did to much I mean what the hell could they have done you all seem like strong people and Klaus said oh we are strong and if I look at you closely you are just the same as Tatia, Katherine and Elena and you will do just fine for what I need done and when he said that he scared me more so I continued to back up and I didn't stop.

Did you like it. Review and comment