Chapter 15

Bella's Pov

As I said that Klaus smiled at me and said oh yeah I forgot to tell you on our way down here I stopped off at the courthouse and I adopted you and now you are my daughter by law so I have the right to do with you with what I will and I started crying and I said no and Kol said laughed oh yes and then Klaus said Elijah remind me what day is it.

Then Elijah said why Klaus it is Saturday today and I realised what that meant and I gulped and I backed away again and I turned around ready to run to the stairs only to be grabbed by the waist by Klaus and as I was grabbed I started kicking and screaming NO NO LET ME GO PLEASE DON'T PLEASE and Klaus ignored me and looked at his siblings well guys I'll see you in the morning and his siblings laughed and he laughed with them.

After all that he zoomed me and him up to the room I woke up in and he through me to the bed and then he lifted rope off of the night stand and he walked over to me and I screamed and screamed for someone to help me as he tied my wrists and ankles to the bed posts and once I was tied I could barely move anything I mean I don't even think I could sit up if I tried which I didn't because I knew I would get into trouble for it.

So because I knew it was no use I stopped fighting him because I was exhausted and I could barely breath as I stopped screaming and stopped fighting him Klaus stroked my forehead and said good girl it will hurt less if you don't fight me can you do that can you not fight me and be a good girl for daddy and I didn't care he called himself my daddy I just nodded my head and said yes I'm sorry for fighting you I won't do it again.

Then Klaus said it's ok baby girl it's ok just stay calm and everything will be ok and so then when he said that he lifted the needle off of the table and he stuck it into my arm and as he did I groaned in pain and he said it's ok remember stay calm and it will hurt less and I said yeah I remember and so then he attached an empty blood bag to the needle and he started extracting blood from my body bag after bag after bag and after about 10 bags he finally stopped.

Did you like it. Review and comment