Chapter 6

Bella's Pov

When I was backing away I tripped but before I could fall I was grabbed from behind and the man that had me said your a good find little one and I started struggling trying to get loose and I said no please let me go and I looked at Elena and I started crying and said Elena what is going on who is he who are these people and Elena groaned and said not now Bella.

Then Klaus said oh my she doesn't know and Jeremy said she has been away with our parents for some years now she is only back because they died in a car accident which left Bella with very weak legs which is why she can barely walk and the doctors said that she will possible be left paralysed in about 8 years ass hole so don't you dare judge us she is our young sister we are protecting her from the likes of things like you and your siblings.

As Jeremy said that the vampire gripping his neck tightened his grip and Klaus said watch your mouth kid and Jeremy said whatever leave my sisters alone Klaus or I swear I will activate the hunters cruse again and kill you and Klaus laughed and said looking at the vampire that had Jeremy and nodded at him I'd like to see you try with a broken neck.

Then the vampire gripping Jeremy's neck snapped it and as he did I screamed and started crying as I said no no please no and the vampire holding me let me go and as he did I ran to Jeremy and I pulled him into my arms and I said no Jeremy I'm so sorry I didn't mean it I didn't mean it and then Klaus said ok enough of this snap their necks except the girl or and feed the witch and human blood and snap their necks too.

So then Matt screamed no don't but it was to late the vampires that held Bonnie and Matt had already fed them the blood and then 3 seconds later Stefan, Damon, Caroline, Tyler, Matt and Bonnie where all lying on the floor dead with snapped necks with Jeremy and I started screaming more and Klaus said looking at Elena for gods sake shut her up and tell her what is happening so we can get on with this now.

Did you like it. Review and comment