Chapter 4

Bella's pov

As I was dancing I started looking around the room and as I did I saw that Elena and some of Elena's friends all tensed up but I don't know why it was as if they had heard or saw something the rest of us didn't so I stopped dancing and I walked over to Elena and I said hey Lena what's up you look like you've seen a ghost and she said no not a ghost.

Then Elena looked at me and said we need to get you outta here and as she said that both Stefan and Damon where by here side and I gasped and said whoa what the fuck and Elena said Bella I can't explain but you have to trust me do you trust me and I said yes of course I do your my big sister and Elena said looking at Damon ok good so Bella I need you to go with Damon he is going to get you somewhere safe.

So then I said what no why and Jeremy said we will explain later just please Bella go and I said ok fine and Damon walked over to me and took my hand and we both walked to the back door but as we did I looked at Elena and I saw her and her friends face the front door as if they were about to fight but before I could say anything Damon said come on and he pulled me to the back door and when we got there he opened it.

Then just as we were about to go out it Damon was grabbed by the neck and pushed inside the house and as he was I got pushed to only I got pushed to the floor and then next thing I heard was the doors and windows being broken down and then I saw loads of others in the house but as I looked carefully I saw that the others all had Elena, Jeremy and her friends by the neck.

Did you like it. Review and comment