Chapter 8

Bella's Pov

As I kept struggling against whoever held me Klaus said sorry sweetheart but your mine now and Elena went to walk forward but she was grabbed by Finn and she was put into a neck hold and Klaus said as he walked over to Elena and looked her in the eyes not so fast Elena you got your chance to turn yourself over to me before all of this happened but you never did so now I'm not giving you a choice your sister is now mine and if you or any of you gang come after her I will drain her and snap her neck so you understand me.

As Klaus was saying all this I kept screaming and kicking my feet trying to get loose but then I heard give up you aren't going anywhere and when Elijah said that I knew I had to give up because my body wasn't able to keep fighting to I just stood there while he held me and I listened to Klaus and Elena talking and as I listened Elena said I will not give up she is my sister and Klaus said ok so how about we try this a different way and he grabbed Elena's chin.

Then I started panicking because I didn't know what he was going to do but I didn't fight because I knew it was no use and so Klaus looked at Elena's eyes and it was as if Elena knew what he was going to do because she closed her eyes and as she did Klaus said Elijah snap her neck and then Elijah grip got tighter and I squealed and Elena opened her eyes and said no no don't please and then Elijah stopped hurting me.

So then Klaus looked at Elena in the eyes and said you will let me take Elena without a fight and you will not look for her no matter what your friends tell you and as he said that Elena blinked and said I will not look for her no matter what my friends say and as Elena said that I gasped and said struggling again what no what did you do to her no Elena please help me don't let them take me and Elena looked at me as the vampire that held her let her go.

Then Elena said I'm sorry but you have to go with Klaus I love you Bella always and I screamed NOOOOOOO and started pulling away and kept struggling let me the fuck go and Klaus said ugh fuck up and but didn't and Rebekah said ok so no that we have what we need can we leave and Klaus said looking at Elena of course sister but first Elena snap your neck.

Did you like it. Review and comment