Chapter 37

Bella's Pov

When I saw everyone in the living room sitting or standing I said Mum, Dad what you doing here and Carlisle said Jacob called this afternoon and said that the Mikaelson's had found you and to go to his house after your brothers and sisters had finished school and so I looked at Jacob and I smiled and said thanks Jake and Jacob said your welcome but can you and Embry put the twins down so we can talk how to fix this.

Then both me and Embry walked over to the play pen and put Clara and Chloe into it and they both started playing and then me and Embry grabbed hands and walked over to the others and I sat down beside my Mum as I was still 8 months pregnant and then Sam said ok so what do we do and Jake said well first off we need to get Bella and the kids somewhere safe anyone any ideas.

As soon as he said that all my kids started shouting and arguing with him saying stuff like no way or not a fucking chance we aren't running not again and so I shouted EVERYONE SHUT UP and so everyone in the room stopped and looked at me shocked and I said look kids I don't like this any more than you do but until we can find a way to beat them we don't have a choice.

Then Amara said but Mum your pregnant you can't be running around every minute of every day and I said I know that and I looked at Dad and said will they help and all the Cullen's knew what I was talking about but the pack and my family didn't so Jared said will who help and my Mum said Bella that is not a good idea and Emmett said yeah sis they could want something in return.

So I said I don't care I want my family safe Dad will they help and my Dad said they should but we would have to go there and I said fine book the flight for you, me and Mum no one else is going at least not until we are sure they will help us and my Dad said Bella they won't let the wolves in when it is time for them to come you know this and I said oh they will if they know what is good for them now book the tickets Dad we don't have time.

Then my Dad got out his phone and walked out of the room and phoned the airlines while I saw the pack and everyone was still confused and Reece said Mum what are you talking about we are all so confused here and I said alright fine so before any of you where born and before I was living with Aunt Elena and Uncle Jeremy and before I was kidnapped I was living with the Cullen's yes.

Did you like it. Review and comment