Chapter 18

Bella's Pov

Today is the day I'm due and I'm loving it and so here I am lying in my bed when I feel pain and so I sit up and I scream out in pain and as I did the bedroom door pushed opened and Klaus and my family ran into the room and Rebekah said Bella what is it and I said gasping babies coming now and everyone smiled and I shouted HELP ME.

Then they all jumped to action and started running and and out of the room looking for stuff and then Rebekah went to my bottom and the brothers went to the side of the room and Klaus came and held my hand and said you ready and I said ready to meet our kids hell yeah and everyone laughed as I felt pain again and screamed AHHHHHHHH and then Rebekah said Bella you can push.

So then I said thank god and I started to push and push and push until finally I heard crying and Rebekah said it's a boy and I smiled as I saw Elijah take my son and then Rebekah said ok Bella again and I said oh god and I pushed and pushed again and again and finally I had a break through and I heard crying again and Rebekah said it's a girl and then Kol came and got my daughter and I smiled.

Then Rebekah said um Bella and I said as I was looking at my babies yes what and Rebekah said Bella you have to push again and that was when I got the urge to push once more and I said oh god no no more and Klaus said well looks like someone was hiding when we looked at them and I said Klaus not again and Klaus said one more you can do it come on and I said fine.

As I said that I started pushing and screaming and when I stopped I heard crying I Rebekah said it's a boy and I smiled and said 2 against 1 oh my they are going to be handfuls and everyone in the room laughed and Rebekah stood up and handed the boy to Finn and then she came back over to me and bent down and looked up and said oh no.

Then I said what what's wrong and Rebekah said Bella your going to hate me but there's another and said no go away I'm to tired and Rebekah said Bella your going to have to push because this doesn't look as health as the others if it stays in any longer it may die and I gasped and Klaus said push Bella now and I said alright fine fine.

So then I started pushing again and again and finally I felt a relief and then I heard crying and Rebekah said it's a girl and I smiled and said 2 against 2 oh my this is going to be fun and everyone laughed again and then Rebekah handed me one of my daughters and Finn handed me one of my sons while Kol and Elijah handed the other 2 to Klaus.

Then the siblings left the room and Klaus said well what should we call them and I said well I'm calling the little girl in my arms Amara and the boy Hunter and Klaus said they are nice name and I said yeah they are what about you and so then he looked at the other girl and said she will be called Hope and I smiled and said that's pretty and the boy and Klaus said the little boy is called Reece and I said well let's hope they are as happy as they are right now in the future and Klaus said yeah let's hope.

Did you like it. Review and comment