Chapter 31

Bella's Pov

When 2 more cars pulled up at the treaty line and Rosalie, Emmett, Alice and Jasper and my kids all got out of them they all walked over to us and my kids all looked at the wolves and when they did I saw that 4 more wolves had looks on their face just like Embry did when looking at me and it was Seth who was looking at Amara, Leah who was looking at Hunter, Brady who was looking at Hope and Rachel who was looking at Reece.

Before I could say anything Amara said Mummy I'm sorry about earlier and I said it's ok sweetie and Hunter said yeah me to Mummy and I said don't worry about it and then I looked at the wolves and I said alright what the hell is going on with you wolves and Carlisle said Bella language and I said sorry dad but seriously the wolves are looking at me and the kids strangely and Mum said ok Bella but calm down.

Then I said fine and I looked at Sam and I said why are Embry, Seth, Leah, Brady and Rachel looking at me and my kids strangely and Sam said look Bella when we turn wolf there is this thing called Imprinting we do and it's where we find our soul mate and we can be a lover, a friend or a brother or sister to that imprint and well that is what Embry did to you, what Seth did to Amara, what Leah did to Hunter, what Brady did to Hope and what Rebecca did to Reece.

So I just stared at them all and looked back at my kids and they all looked so happy and I mean I was happy for them all to because it meant nothing could kill or touch them without the imprints say so and so I saw the 4 of them look at me with pleading eyes begging me to let them go to their wolves and so I sighed and said go go before I change my mind.

Then the 4 of them squeal and they all ran over the line and into their imprints arms and the wolves pulled them into their embraces and started smiling and I sighed and looked at Embry who looked so sad and then I looked at Sam and said what does this mean for us and said said it means that none of you can leave your imprints sides because if you do you will be in so much pain.

Did you like it. Review and comment